Road to 8/24

ddhm

Well , strangely , that was out of prime time timeframe , most probably some things planned for the evening I would guess …

69 /  400, 331  more performances to go in the next 

2 years and 20 days 

Tik Tok

• Sad 1

Interesting to see if the unpredictable off prime time recent moments continue , that’s a pleasant change .

70 / 400, 330 more performances to go in the next 

2 years and 18 days 

Tik Tok

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Interesting to see if the unpredictable off prime time recent moments continue , that’s a pleasant change .

70 / 400, 330 more performances to go in the next 

2 years and 18 days 

Tik Tok

Very nice change.  What a way to start off the day.  Hope this morning stress reliever doesn't let Paul off the hook tonight.  She's been up for twice a day since he came tho' ...fingers crossed

Last night I went and read from day one in 2013 at the first apartment. Lots of reading.  Boy have she and Paul changed since then.  Everyone or nearly everyone thought it was a doomed relationship.  It was described much as a Kitty Smith relationship. Leora has mellowed.  Both were volatile, slapping each other and leaving in a huff.  Now they live with each other's faults and just enjoy what they have without trying to change each other.  Most importantly they are happy.

She's, ahem, no longer the shy girl she was then.  Remember her first subdued bate in the bath tub with Paul in the other room?  Talk about self conscious.  But she pushed through and got it done.

ddhm, Don't forget to adjust the 2 years 18 days if she does some twofers. Want your math to pencil out.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

71 /  400, 329 more performances to go in the next 

2 years and 14 days 

If they keep getting better as their current trajectory's projection the next 329 will become better and more 'differenter'

Cream pies, facials, and Paul's using an anal dildo. Big changes. Like at the Olympics consider throwing in some artistic points.

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

If they keep getting better as their current trajectory's projection the next 329 will become better and more 'differenter'

Cream pies, facials, and Paul's using an anal dildo. Big changes. Like at the Olympics consider throwing in some artistic points.

Paul's mind is not that active to keep thinking something different. He'll soon be back to his 3 minute performances soon.  :biggrin:

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ddhm said:

72 / 400, 328 more performances to go in the next 

2 years and 3 days 

As much as I've enjoyed watching her I saw the last bate in the guest room and think I've "Max"d out. Seen her do everything under the sun many, many times.  Even watching the same babe a couple thousand times gets old.

If I still feel this way at the beginning of the month I'm going to cancel RLC. Since I'm recently no longer chair/bed bound and am finally getting things productive done life's too short to watch a stranger in another part of the world play with herself. The absolute worship of this woman isn't healthy for those that do.

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

As much as I've enjoyed watching her I saw the last bate in the guest room and think I've "Max"d out. Seen her do everything under the sun many, many times.  Even watching the same babe a couple thousand times gets old.

If I still feel this way at the beginning of the month I'm going to cancel RLC. Since I'm recently no longer chair/bed bound and am finally getting things productive done life's too short to watch a stranger in another part of the world play with herself. The absolute worship of this woman isn't healthy for those that do.

The only time that the apartment gets attention is when Leora is nude , when she’s masturbating or being fucked . This is the fact ..Compare it now with  other apartments activities and tenants and make your thoughts . 

There are no talks , no chats , there are no opinions , there are no thoughts apart from pulo’s daily data presentation which is repeated and only the time frames slightly change as there’s no life apart from two people sharing an apartment with a dog , both working and doing things they like and at times fulfilling relationship obligations . 

It is what it is , people like it , we respect it , imagine if it wasn’t even these moments happening . As long as they are both happy of their current life and status , as human beings , this is the most important .

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2022 at 9:48 AM, Max Ragnar said:

She bated two days in a row, too.  How about stats on consecutive days and consecutive days during her period? How about in her bed aimed at Cam 9 and Cam 10, the couch, bath and Malia's old room.  With and without dildos and if vibrator activated

Hoping for some balcony orgasms soon.

Like the Greek government he makes up the numbers 😆

• Like 1