Road to 8/24

ddhm

49 minutes ago, ddhm said:

42/400, 358 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 3 months and 6 days 

Tik Tok

She bated two days in a row, too.  How about stats on consecutive days and consecutive days during her period? How about in her bed aimed at Cam 9 and Cam 10, the couch, bath and Malia's old room.  With and without dildos and if vibrator activated

Hoping for some balcony orgasms soon.

• Confused 1

On 5/9/2022 at 2:48 AM, Max Ragnar said:

She bated two days in a row, too.  How about stats on consecutive days and consecutive days during her period? How about in her bed aimed at Cam 9 and Cam 10, the couch, bath and Malia's old room.  With and without dildos and if vibrator activated

Hoping for some balcony orgasms soon.

Good to know she reads also this part of the thread 😁 and she fulfilled your wish 😉🙂

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Good to know she reads also this part of the thread 😁 and she fulfilled your wish 😉🙂

A risky bate for her would be standing in front of the front window.  She was in the front window and flashed her pussy then took her nightie off and danced with Malia back in May (Jack Daniels night) as they had the curtains open at night with the lights on.  She's a risk taker.  Cums hard when sneaky.

• Sad 2

On 5/11/2022 at 9:10 PM, Max Ragnar said:

A risky bate for her would be standing in front of the front window.  She was in the front window and flashed her pussy then took her nightie off and danced with Malia back in May (Jack Daniels night) as they had the curtains open at night with the lights on.  She's a risk taker.  Cums hard when sneaky.

What do you imagine is the view from those " front windows " ?

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What do you imagine is the view from those " front windows " ?

Anyone below can see her if she's close to the windows.  The trail system offers much in the way of viewing in. I suggest google earth will demonstrate what I write.

• Confused 3

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Additionally, yesterday you commented the building opposite her balcony was commercial businesses.  One the first floor yes.  I know the names.  2nd floor up are all apartments. Those windows visible thru the patio door Cam one.

Wrong !!

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Anyone below can see her if she's close to the windows.  The trail system offers much in the way of viewing in. I suggest google earth will demonstrate what I write.

Send me her address then I can zoom in and I would zoom in to her apartment and wave at all the cameras 🥳

22 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Really????🤣

• Upvote 4