Road to 8/24

ddhm

26 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Maybe they are maintenance room windows for the janitors' supplies. I can't tell you those two windows belong to an apartment.  But I can say it is an apartment building with a coffee shop and barber shop on the ground floor.

Wrong !!

• Upvote 5

On 5/1/2022 at 10:31 PM, StnCld316 said:

I am only going to say this once.

After what we went through on Wedenesday over this I had messaged @ddhm and had specifically asked him that if he feels the need to post such things to start his own topic and that's what he has done.

Now for ones who not wish to read this topic can just bypass the topic without any confrontation.  Just read the topics of interest that one wishes to read. Once one has read what they want all one has to do is go to the top of the topics with in the Apartment Board and click Mark Forum as Read.

I do not want to see any antagonization of any poster, name calling, swearing or ripping someone a new corn chute because one does not share the same opinion or as some would say repetitious posting.  The man now has his own space, let him have it. If one really finds the need to challenge the poster then take it up in Rants & Flames and not here.

@masterchef56 will be returning shortly, I am sure he'll gladly to tell you the ordeal he just went through.  As long as one follows what was just posted above won't suffer the same fate. 

I am not going to discuss this matter any further as enough has been said.

Thanks,

StnCld316 - Forum Admin.

I am not inclined to read all of what was said. I have seen many people here get smashed or screwed up or unhappy or whatever. And perhaps I am not here enough to share my thoughts. But here is the thing.

I remember when I first came here jimbo who I am friendly with (until we argue again I guess 🤣) and I were at odds. So what did I do? fought back. Dude blew my doors off. I was banned but it was because I taunted him and mods saw it. So it was. Of course I ran with my tail between my legs. That man has powerful words.

So I went back to the sister site in which I would spend my time in the chat. I always enjoyed it because you got immediate feedback. Some of us really enjoyed Leora there and there was back and forth like some guys having a few beers.Just like here but only faster results as I said.

Then some other guys came to power, talking about the Barca apartments and the psychologies of all that lived in those. So I became extinct. Lefty on good terms but I could see there was a bit of animosity. Funny thing is some of the guys from there are here now.

Later I came back here and established some friendships. jimbo ofc, pepi and scutus. They were also friends at one time. But later on I saw more things that opened my eyes. And omg, I was maybe the worst of anyone. I would defend Leora to the death LOL, and I had so many arguments about her. Ofc some of you know how I was with Kitty (she misses being on camera, btw). But in the end I tried my best to patch up this bad interaction. Some guys have reached out to me, some I have reached out to.

Kick my ass as you will, but I am still here and I appreciate that you all are too. Perhaps it is time we help each other understand it is ok to disagree. If you enjoy Leora, say so, and I am ok if you have a problem, just let's try a little harder, I guess.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Good point   6.5 of regulations

Example:
Cameras are located at the entrance of a building filming both those exiting and
entering and capturing incidentally, a fe w square metres of the surrounding public
space (providing mostly images of passers-by in a busy street). This practice is
permissible. However, monitoring the windows of an apartment building opposite
should be avoided. The location or direct ion of the cameras should be modified,
the images should be masked or scrambled, or other similar measures should be
taken.

https://edps.europa.eu/sites/default/files/publication/10-03-17_video-surveillance_guidelines_en.pdf

Thanks Max the last thing I want is the address to a website all about European CCTV legislation when I've probably written some of it, Good Night

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I am not inclined to read all of what was said. I have seen many people here get smashed or screwed up or unhappy or whatever. And perhaps I am not here enough to share my thoughts. But here is the thing.

I remember when I first came here jimbo who I am friendly with (until we argue again I guess 🤣) and I were at odds. So what did I do? fought back. Dude blew my doors off. I was banned but it was because I taunted him and mods saw it. So it was. Of course I ran with my tail between my legs. That man has powerful words.

So I went back to the sister site in which I would spend my time in the chat. I always enjoyed it because you got immediate feedback. Some of us really enjoyed Leora there and there was back and forth like some guys having a few beers.Just like here but only faster results as I said.

Then some other guys came to power, talking about the Barca apartments and the psychologies of all that lived in those. So I became extinct. Lefty on good terms but I could see there was a bit of animosity. Funny thing is some of the guys from there are here now.

Later I came back here and established some friendships. jimbo ofc, pepi and scutus. They were also friends at one time. But later on I saw more things that opened my eyes. And omg, I was maybe the worst of anyone. I would defend Leora to the death LOL, and I had so many arguments about her. Ofc some of you know how I was with Kitty (she misses being on camera, btw). But in the end I tried my best to patch up this bad interaction. Some guys have reached out to me, some I have reached out to.

Kick my ass as you will, but I am still here and I appreciate that you all are too. Perhaps it is time we help each other understand it is ok to disagree. If you enjoy Leora, say so, and I am ok if you have a problem, just let's try a little harder, I guess.

Well said.  You and I butted heads but via private messages I learned somethings (a lot) that changed my mind and we have no beef at all.

My only dispute with this site (forum) is that in my opinion, just mine, okay, there is no reason to call people names or speak down to them even if what they said was wrong, stupid, politically-incorrect.

I think, again a personal comment, speculations are appropriate, even obvious emotional problems some of the people have. The Russian speakers end up sorting out the nonsense. Wish there was back and forth communication instead of hysterics.

What good does it do to vent and blow someone off because you disagree with them? You (*generic term for members, not a particular person) can disagree with another person without being a condescending prick. People tend to listen more to what you say if you don't piss them off. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Wrong !!

Coffee shop on the ground floor.  I can't prove where the barber shop is located. I will admit there may be more businesses interspersed in the building.  (It was a woman I saw in the window BTW) 😉

• Haha 2

On 5/11/2022 at 4:02 PM, ddhm said:

Good to know she reads also this part of the thread 😁 and she fulfilled your wish 😉🙂

Lol. It is doubtful that that woman actually reads much of, if any of what is mentioned by someone who has mentioned as much of the ridiculousness that you have in the past and apparently continue to do. 😏

• Upvote 2