Leora - Home Activities (2022) & Covid Rants #50

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'm still here.  I avoided the whole thing since the beginning.  I wasn't even going to get vaccinated but my mother told me if I didn't get vaccinated I would not be going near her. She left me no choice but to get vaccinated. Now she has been pressing me for months to get a booster. I have not done that.  I seen her at Easter and sat next to her throughout the day and supper. I wasn't a leper.

Do not get a booster. Don't make it worse. Mssg me if you want info

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Er, isn't all this what staff say is Off Topic?

Isn't there a place elsewhere for this?

Sorry but this is filling pages now.

I was about to say that. But I think the big guy would have turned it around. Either way she is in bed and there is little else can be said about her.

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Socialized medicine means rationed medicine. 

I am important to me so the wife and I each got concierge doctors.  They are there for us 24/7 by contract.  Limited patients just pay a reasonable monthly fee for 100% instant access. And, get this, we selected doctors with out medical philosophy. No arguing about toeing Fauci's line.

In Canada it could be years before one gets a family doctor.  40% of the population have to go to walk-in clinics.

I had one and the doc closed his practise leaving his patients scrambling for care elsewhere.  The past 7 years has been walk-in clinics which I try to avoid as much as possible.  It's a nightmare. There are family practises but they always tell you they're not taking new patients.

People die everyday there has to be an opening somewhere each time someone heads for their dirt nap.

• Upvote 3

I'm glad that you all decided to have this conversation on this forum. The people whom I just though were fucking stupid have now provided confirmation. We now have positive evidence from their own keyboard. Thank you.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Er, isn't all this what staff say is Off Topic?

Isn't there a place elsewhere for this?

Sorry but this is filling pages now.

Your right Slip better keep  #50 for a special event fingers crossed

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, philo said:

I'm glad that you all decided to have this conversation on this forum. The people whom I just though were fucking stupid have now provided confirmation. We now have positive evidence from their own keyboard. Thank you.

Really? This is your contribution? How dare you?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, philo said:

Well I guess you just showed everyone that you are the stupid one on here.

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can you guys imagine the number of Covid deaths without a vaccination program? Probably not...😒

Wrong thread, it's been done to death on other threads and I'm going to bed...goodnight

I am always on tour side bro

• Thanks 1