Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have be honest here, my expectations for Sam and Masha, two of swinginest participants ever RLC have not proved to not be what most of thought. Just seem like an old marries couple. I am totally and completely disappointed to this stage so far in what has transpired in thier apartment.

Yup...more bait and switch by RLC.  Plus...all these girls parading through this apartment are nothing more than Sam putting on another layer of false intrigue.  Its all bullshit to hype views!

28 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

another shower that was covered piss poorly by the cameras.  the camera's in masha's shower need to be zoomed out more.

I agree with you that the placement of these cameras is not ideal when someone is taking a shower standing up, but if the cameras are less zoomed in then we won't see as well when the person is sitting or lying in the bathtub

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I agree with you that the placement of these cameras is not ideal when someone is taking a shower standing up, but if the cameras are less zoomed in then we won't see as well when the person is sitting or lying in the bathtub

the viewer can zoom in or out as he chooses, i fail to see the problem if they zoomed them out enough to see someone's head by all the bathroom camera's.  the problem is rlc thinks they are so professional that it would be a sin if a camera is shown by another camera.  this to me is very stupid logic, people don't care if they see a camera from another camera as long as the picture quality is good, at least it wouldn't bother me anyway.  this is also the reason i believe that some of the camera's at the foot of the bed cutoff so much of the bed.  take b4 for example or venera's apartment as well, all they would have to do is zoom the camera's out just far enough to capture the entire top of the bed.

Il y a 4 heures, moos54 a dit :

Sam can vet the couchsurfers by height.  the first one couldn't even see the tits which are my favourite part.

• Upvote 1