Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

Noldus

Masha explaining to the guest where the camera can see them.
Brown hair girl also said that she now know that there is NV on camera and the she changed in Masha's private bathroom
So I guess it's the end of the peeks we can get ? Maybe they will shower in bikini as the did the first time

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The fact that this flat receive travelers is a nice idea because this flat has been there for so long, you could predict every day of Masha. Bringing "Guests" always add some spice to monotone flat. I don't know of it's a choice from RLC or Masha, but I want to thank.

51 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

The fact that this flat receive travelers is a nice idea because this flat has been there for so long, you could predict every day of Masha. Bringing "Guests" always add some spice to monotone flat. I don't know of it's a choice from RLC or Masha, but I want to thank.

It's probably Sam's idea, because he was already doing it in Russia

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have be honest here, my expectations for Sam and Masha, two of swinginest participants ever RLC has not proved to not be what most of thought. Just seems like an old married couple. I am totally and completely disappointed to this stage so far in what has transpired in thier apartment.

• Upvote 2