B7 - General Topic 2022 #1 (May)

13 hours ago, Daleys said:

Is it just me or what but the seconds on the time in this apartment is going a bit fast.

I think your correct I just counted 60 in one minute then I got fed up. I have a life to get on with. 

for the moment, the only interest of this villa, it is the adorable young dog of nelly, because as long as the 2 girls do not use the principal shower, ie that of the bath-tub, we will not see than the top of their head!!!!😑

Sorry Sherlock GIF

3 hours ago, fisherman said:

I think your correct I just counted 60 in one minute then I got fed up. I have a life to get on with. 

Well been serious the time is a bit fast so the video will be and sound. All this adds up  I think RLC needs to be informed about it.

18 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Well been serious the time is a bit fast so the video will be and sound. All this adds up  I think RLC needs to be informed about it.

I’ll leave that with you good luck getting an answer from them. 

Nelly crying. She has some issues going on and has had for some time. Alcohol, drugs. I am so sorry Nelly. I have always enjoyed you from the very beginning when you held up your homemade sign that said I love you guys. Be well and I will be hoping you find some happiness. Love to you!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

I will add: the same thing for Masha, a sex machine that, in the end, does not bring anything interesting, unless you are a teenage voyeur

I normally don’t disagree with you but I will here.  Yes maybe Masha is becoming a bit routine but for me she still surprises and delights.  Like yesterday sucking Sam’s cock and then smiling and deciding to move into the position where her head hangs over the edge of the bed signaling to Sam to fuck her mouth.  I find this very hot and it’s a submissive gesture that is so intimate.  This kind of move you would only see on RLC with a few girls … Eva and I think Martina perhaps has done it.