B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So that may just mean that they are leaving, not that they are moving to Prague.

Yes.  They are Ukrainian I believe, so they could be returning to Ukraine.There are many possible destinations.  I just think that Prague would be near the top of the list.

Fantastic having back in her previous apartment X-Factor Harley and as always the sweet little Ulyana .. thinking these girls and how “open” and “ generous “  they were on sharing , it kind of making you disappointment of many current girls on the roster .. It’s a pity these quartet ( Fiora not being there at the moment ) are out of RLC … 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, moules said:

Yes.  They are Ukrainian I believe, so they could be returning to Ukraine.There are many possible destinations.  I just think that Prague would be near the top of the list.

How bout Rus goes back to Ukraine and does his part for the war.

• Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Fantastic having back in her previous apartment X-Factor Harley and as always the sweet little Ulyana .. thinking these girls and how “open” and “ generous “  they were on sharing , it kind of making you disappointment of many current girls on the roster .. It’s a pity these quartet ( Fiora not being there at the moment ) are out of RLC … 

But of course we're talking about Eva here...the ultimate bisexual seductress. That said, I don't think anything sexual will happen tonight.....too many people. But I think Eva and Mat are still ok with the rest of the apartments other than Martina for some  reason...I can't figure that out. By now I would have thought Martina would have met Eva but that hasn't happened yet. Can anyone suggest a reason for that?

1 minute ago, DWI said:

But of course we're talking about Eva here...the ultimate bisexual seductress. That said, I don't think anything sexual will happen tonight.....too many people. But I think Eva and Mat are still ok with the rest of the apartments other than Martina for some  reason...I can't figure that out. By now I would have thought Martina would have met Eva but that hasn't happened yet. Can anyone suggest a reason for that?

Might generate too many subs...RLC clearly doesnt want that given tbe shit they have been putting out lately.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Might generate too many subs...RLC clearly doesnt want that given tbe shit they have been putting out lately.

Yup. I tend to agree with you there.

• Upvote 1

Eva will probably be as pale in September as she is now.  The villa pools and terraces are the best opportunity to socialize, and meet other participants.  and we know Martina does visit B-7.  And I think Mat is an obstacle to any liaison between Eva and Martina.  Did Eva and Nelly have sex back in Rossiya?

15 minutes ago, moules said:

Eva will probably be as pale in September as she is now.  The villa pools and terraces are the best opportunity to socialize, and meet other participants.  and we know Martina does visit B-7.  And I think Mat is an obstacle to any liaison between Eva and Martina.  Did Eva and Nelly have sex back in Rossiya?

This Mat is yet another RLC failure.  His stalking of every girl that comes through that door...or at B4 is creepy and obnoxious.  No way is Eve ever going to see Martina 1 on 1.  Mat will barge his way in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4