B7 - General Topic 2022 #2 (May)

Now we have summer. The naked beautiful girls are out in the meadow or at the lake or on the beaches. We don't need the girls in the internet. The real life outside the houses is more interesting. And they are normals girls, students or with normal profession. 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noodle said:

Now we have summer. The naked beautiful girls are out in the meadow or at the lake or on the beaches. We don't need the girls in the internet. The real life outside the houses is more interesting. And they are normals girls, students or with normal profession. 😉

Sorry, but here is autumn.

😅

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another massive surprise , it is the year as it seems ..Visitors or further plans , welcome back to stunning and sensual Alexandra and the one whose name says it all , Lucian 😈

If any woman is going to have problems later in life with their anus it will be the amazing Alexandra. For those who don't know it Lucian has a massive size cock and I have watched him fuck Alex's ass so hard shoving it all the way in for 10 - 15 minutes. I cannot imagine taking that size cock in an ass. Plus she is an amazing cum swallower too. Well, I guess she is just amazing. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Miraguy said:

To a point.  I don't particularly like Nelly but this woman is very sick and I don't see any value in displaying her in a drunken stumbling condition.  RLC did the right thing in turning off her cameras. Nelly really needs to be placed in rehab for her own good and should not be on display, here on RLC. I believe some compassion and common sense is needed here.

Well said.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Miraguy said:

To a point.  I don't particularly like Nelly but this woman is very sick and I don't see any value in displaying her in a drunken stumbling condition.  RLC did the right thing in turning off her cameras. Nelly really needs to be placed in rehab for her own good and should not be on display, here on RLC. I believe some compassion and common sense is needed here.

Well said. And I also though, and still believe, that Bogdan would help her as a good guy he is.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ahh , wait , maybe Bruno is still around off cams and supplies ..pff , whatever .. 

You seem to be skeptical about the role of drugs in what we see?  I tend to agree.  Honestly I do not know.  When  I was partying a lot at their ages which was not that long ago, we were happy with alcohol and getting high.  In fact one time a girl showed up with some coke and the girl who lived at this house told her do not bring  it out and  we never  saw her  again at our sleepovers.

But I do think kids are more adventurous these days and I worry that coke is becoming accepted as recreational like pot is ... which can't be  a good thing.  My drug  of  choice is Chardonnay!   🙂  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

I agree with you about our collective power.

I agree with you and @costa049 that we have some influence as participants on this forum; however, we should never lose sight of the only thing RLC should pay attention to:  Subscription Volume and Gross Revenue.   It really doesn't mattter what we think

BUT if RLC is smart, they would listen to us.  We are their most passionate customers.  You can't ignore your passionate customers or you will lose them.  I continue to wish that RLC would engage with us here in some fashion.