Leora - Home Activities (2022) #52

17 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It is evident that Leora has something else on her mind. Since she returned, she has been doing nothing but going to the bathroom and staring at her cell phone.

Waiting for me to call her back

es curioso, todo iba, perfecto, las condiciones eran favorables y de repente, todo ha cambiado y se ha suspendido la actuación, la Reina ha decidido que no, no habrá representación

que ha ocurrido?, que ha pasado?

• Confused 1

Just now, taxio said:

es curioso, todo iba, perfecto, las condiciones eran favorables y de repente, todo ha cambiado y se ha suspendido la actuación, la Reina ha decidido que no, no habrá representación

quizás uno de sus repentinos cambios de humor

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, taxio said:

Maybe you turned her off?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, taxio said:

it's funny, everything was going, perfect, the conditions were favorable and suddenly, everything has changed and the performance has been suspended, the Queen has decided that no, there will be no performance

what happened?, what happened?

Perhaps it had something to do with Leora knowing that RLC scheduled putting her apartment under maintenance ! With them putting everything on hold at 00:09:48 Prague time.

With no determined time frame for being under maintenance. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I don´t get this.Is it a must that she has to perform every evening when she´s home?We don´t know were she was all these hours when she was away.Perhaps

she was at the salon and helping out,having annoying custmers,complaining on this and that.Is it no wonder you are tired then?We should be thankful that

she is home,but this is what many don´t appreciate when she´s not bating.I don´t mind if she´s not perform every day,I watch her anyway.There is so many

funny things to explore about her,if you just studying her properly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Good Morning  

good night 

great tuesday to all
good work

17/05/2022 17/May/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Tuesday Morning GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1