B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

25 minutes ago, p4design said:

Why would you call them predators?  Who are their prey?

Every guy who sets foot in one of the apartments is insulted by someone here. This says absolutely nothing about the guys, but is a sign of jealousy on the part of the people who say these insults.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Kanttellya said:

Am I in the right place? Personally, I came here to talk about the actual people living in the villa. I'm getting an amazing architectural picture of how the building is laid out and its history, as well as an improvisational view on linguistics and what is considered "hearsay". We've even delved into where builders are possibly staging materials and whether smart phone content is relevant to misleading viewers. I'm impressed as to people's dedication, but honestly, I'd prefer to skim the surface just a bit. Delving this deep into the lives of people none of us know is just a tiny bit creepy.

You spent what must have been hours, if not days, observing and gathering data about the people in this villa.  Then you wrote one of the longest posts I've ever seen on this site, going into great detail about your impressions of every single resident.  Now, after all of that, you say delving this deep into these peoples lives is a bit creepy?  Seems a bit duplicitous to me.  That, I kan tell ya.

9 hours ago, moules said:

More on B-7 floorplans.

The east facade, as seen from the rear yard looking west, on the opt floor is B&N's balcony.  Level 2.

Below that is level 1.

Below level 1, on the left is the large balcony off of K&O's room.  To the right of this balcony is the window for the large bathroom.  This is level 3.

Below level 3, there appears to be a level 5, which is not on cam.

On the north side of the villa.  There are two sideyards.  The one closest to the road is Samson's 'balcony.  This was not used by the previous owner (it receives little sun), and was greatly improved by RLC.  It is not a true balcony.  It is a square terrace. There is a railing at the east end of the terrace to prevent anyone from falling to the second terrace, which is below Samson's terrace.  This second terrace can only be a terrace for a room in level 5.  (Samson's terrace is level 3.)

The villa as originally built had a large stone terrace in the rear yard.  This may have been a level below the villa itself.  It was the primary entertaining area for the villa, perhaps 40 square meters.  In 2019, this terrace was demolished for reasons unknown.  In 2020, the area was planted with grass.  In 2022, before the villa opened, there are indications that further construction work may be going on in this area. A new fence may have been installed separating the rear yard of B-7 from the middle terrace of B-4.  There is no cam that provides a view of this area.

If this stone terrace was the main area for social entertaining for the original villa, that suggests that level 5 was used to support this  entertaining.

RLC's contractors apparently use the empty lot next to the villa to deliver and remove materials.  Perhaps this was the route followed by the intruder to reach B-4.

Who cares? 🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 5/30/2022 at 8:24 PM, fisherman said:

I read you post who the fuck is interested in apartment layout door position and where the kitchen is think your on wrong site try architects weekly 

Good to see you have embarrassed yourself twice now, you need to get back in the queue where they hand out intelligence, you obviously missed it the first time, I'm still trying to work out if you are 'Dumb' or 'Dumber'

This excursion into architecture was started because there is a couple in B-7 who are clearly participants in the project but are not listed as such, apparently as no bedroom is presently assigned to them.  They, and RLC, seem to be waiting for something to happen.  A new apartment?  A new villa? New rooms in an existing villa?

Secondly, some subscribers seem interested in knowing the locations where participants might hide from the camera, especially if there may be off-camera sex.  For example, there is a balcony in B-4 that is off-camera, and a secluded but rather large rooftop terrace at B-4 that is also not on cam.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Alladino said:

What is the problem? The two have more sex as guests than the more than 50% of the regular residents in the single/couple apartments combined. RLC better kick out all the do nothing girls and put these two in the official cast.

Has Thor had sex with anyone beside Holly ? I heard he did with one of the girls

if so.is their any video of that ? 

6 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Has Thor had sex with anyone beside Holly ? I heard he did with one of the girls

if so.is their any video of that ? 

With Oks, it was before with Holly
For the video, I can't help you

5 hours ago, p4design said:

You spent what must have been hours, if not days, observing and gathering data about the people in this villa.  Then you wrote one of the longest posts I've ever seen on this site, going into great detail about your impressions of every single resident.  Now, after all of that, you say delving this deep into these peoples lives is a bit creepy?  Seems a bit duplicitous to me.  That, I kan tell ya.

Lol. Fair enough.

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Every guy who sets foot in one of the apartments is insulted by someone here. This says absolutely nothing about the guys, but is a sign of jealousy on the part of the people who say these insults.

It’s been a long time we agreed .. at least when we do , there are no doubts 😊

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Good to see you have embarrassed yourself twice now, you need to get back in the queue where they hand out intelligence, you obviously missed it the first time, I'm still trying to work out if you are 'Dumb' or 'Dumber'

I’m not the one talking about buildings and door and window positions on a voyeur
site you go figure who the dumb one is. Shortage of sheep where you are nothing to do  

16 hours ago, moules said:

More on B-7 floorplans.

The east facade, as seen from the rear yard looking west, on the opt floor is B&N's balcony.  Level 2.

Below that is level 1.

Below level 1, on the left is the large balcony off of K&O's room.  To the right of this balcony is the window for the large bathroom.  This is level 3.

Below level 3, there appears to be a level 5, which is not on cam.

On the north side of the villa.  There are two sideyards.  The one closest to the road is Samson's 'balcony.  This was not used by the previous owner (it receives little sun), and was greatly improved by RLC.  It is not a true balcony.  It is a square terrace. There is a railing at the east end of the terrace to prevent anyone from falling to the second terrace, which is below Samson's terrace.  This second terrace can only be a terrace for a room in level 5.  (Samson's terrace is level 3.)

The villa as originally built had a large stone terrace in the rear yard.  This may have been a level below the villa itself.  It was the primary entertaining area for the villa, perhaps 40 square meters.  In 2019, this terrace was demolished for reasons unknown.  In 2020, the area was planted with grass.  In 2022, before the villa opened, there are indications that further construction work may be going on in this area. A new fence may have been installed separating the rear yard of B-7 from the middle terrace of B-4.  There is no cam that provides a view of this area.

If this stone terrace was the main area for social entertaining for the original villa, that suggests that level 5 was used to support this  entertaining.

RLC's contractors apparently use the empty lot next to the villa to deliver and remove materials.  Perhaps this was the route followed by the intruder to reach B-4.

I dont think there is a lvl 5, at least not from what we can see there is nothing lower than lvl 3 and 4, the door out from the lvl 3 goes out to the backyard, then there is a pathway down to the right from there to more backyard that doesnt have any camera. But there is nothing below lvl 3 as for what we can see,  if there was it would be a basement but with no option to walk outside from there.