B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

First time I see someone use the front door 😉 

Thor used it once, but they usually use the slide doors instead.

• Like 1

The situation between Holly, Alexandra & Lucian is quite ridiculous. They are not official participants but now not so much guests anymore (the guests leave after a while). How long does it take for rlc to make them official? So much so it is understood that Holly will stay there in B7 with Thor. Ditto for A&L who have practically been there since they opened the villa.

In Holly's case, it can be said that she went out from the door to re-enter from the window.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Regarding the non-alcoholic substance abuse by some of the members.  I never noticed this until soon after the first of the this year when I saw Radislava knelling in her closet with her GF (Cecillia) when she first showed up.  I don't recall her doing it prior to that, but I suspect she started after moving to the Villa and needed something to "loosen" her up in order to hang with the partiers, since it wasn't her nature.  I remember Masha visiting her around New Years and got the sense that she was there trying to persuade her of something (I think Masha is RLC that deals (no pun intended) in recruiting the members).  I felt bad for Radi, because I don't believe it was her choice initially to go to the Villa, but rather stay with Mila until the Renovation of her apartment was complete and then go back.  But RLC wanted her there to attract more viewers to the other members.

Regarding Radi's substance use, she seemed to be getting worse as she went along, with a couple times when she was Out of It.  The last was when Tweety was around and forced her to reject Radi's advances and what may have been the point when RLC advised Radi that she was leaving.  I noticed on one occasion when Fior (I think that's his name) provided Radi with some of her supply after she hit him up about it.

I don't know if it's true but it was said that Radi and the other four girls were advised they were leaving in mid April. The good news is I did not notice Radi under the influence of drugs the last few weeks she was at the villa.  The last time I saw Radi recently in B2 she looked very good, and I hope she no longer has a need to take drugs.

35 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Thor used it once, but they usually use the slide doors instead.

Yes or the door next to the kitchen that goes into the LR, this door also has a lock. I think they dont use the front door bacause they have to go through N&B room then to get downstairs.