B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

41 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The situation between Holly, Alexandra & Lucian is quite ridiculous. They are not official participants but now not so much guests anymore (the guests leave after a while). How long does it take for rlc to make them official?

I hear you Brokk Solid but they fuck more than most of the other participants even Eva/Mat who someone suggested is on hiatus.  So maybe we just accept it this for now.  If this is the new RLC where unofficial guests fuck more than the cast, so be it.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes or the door next to the kitchen that goes into the LR, this door also has a lock. I think they dont use the front door bacause they have to go through N&B room then to get downstairs.

Yes. That's the one we're talking about, that Gina used.

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I hear you Brokk Solid but they fuck more than most of the other participants even Eva/Mat who someone suggested is on hiatus.  So maybe we just accept it this for now.  If this is the new RLC where unofficial guests fuck more than the cast, so be it.

What I ask myself is the sense of having accompanied Holly out of rlc and then returning somewhere else but not as a participant.

14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The situation between Holly, Alexandra & Lucian is quite ridiculous. They are not official participants but now not so much guests anymore (the guests leave after a while). How long does it take for rlc to make them official? So much so it is understood that Holly will stay there in B7 with Thor. Ditto for A&L who have practically been there since they opened the villa.

In Holly's case, it can be said that she went out from the door to re-enter from the window.

My theory is RLC is waiting for other new rooms to open.  Because Holly still has her clothes in B-4, and she has not moved back to her old room which remains empty, indicates she will be moving elsewhere.  She and Thor are the RLC megastars of the moment.

A subpart of my theory is  that Holly's last trip was supposed to be a longer trip, wherever her destination.  After Thor fucked her brains out the night before her departure, and Holly loved it, RLC took note, asked her to return sooner, with maybe an offer of more bonus money.  No sooner does she return, then they begin fucking like bunnies.  RLC hit the jackpot..

Another subpart of my theory is that after Luna wanted no part of B-4, RLC scrambled and brought back Amira and Monica.  Their return was set in motion before RLC discovered to most everyone's surprise, that Holly and Thor seemed to love fucking on-cam, at all times of the day and night.   Great for subscriptions, given that most of RLC GOV is a dead zone at the moment.

Unless there are new rooms in B-7 that are not yet opened -- there is about 120 square meters in B-7 not seen on cams -- I think that K&O are moved from B-7., and then the dominoes begin falling with other changes in rooms.  Because they are N&B's closest friends in RLC I  think A&L will remain in B-7, and Kim may join them.

There is also the possibility that the 'office' in B-4 is being made into bedrooms.  Bogdan seems to be working from his new office in B-7.

And I will note that after Gina went for a naked swim, Bogdan was the next to jump in.  Followed by Nelly, Alex, and Lilith.  That NEVER happened in B-4 with Bogdan and Nelly.  Times are a-changing.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, moules said:

My theory is RLC is waiting for other new rooms to open.  Because Holly still has her clothes in B-4, and she has not moved back to her old room which remains empty, indicates she will be moving elsewhere.  She and Thor are the RLC megastars of the moment.

A subpart of my theory is  that Holly's last trip was supposed to be a longer trip, wherever her destination.  After Thor fucked her brains out the night before her departure, and Holly loved it, RLC took note, asked her to return sooner, with maybe an offer of more bonus money.  No sooner does she return, then they begin fucking like bunnies.  RLC hit the jackpot..

Another subpart of my theory is that after Luna wanted no part of B-4, RLC scrambled and brought back Amira and Monica.  Their return was set in motion before RLC discovered to most everyone's surprise, that Holly and Thor seemed to love fucking on-cam, at all times of the day and night.   Great for subscriptions, given that most of RLC GOV is a dead zone at the moment.

Unless there are new rooms in B-7 that are not yet opened -- there is about 120 square meters in B-7 not seen on cams -- I think that K&O are moved from B-7., and then the dominoes begin falling with other changes in rooms.  Because they are N&B's closest friends in RLC I  think A&L will remain in B-7, and Kim may join them.

There is also the possibility that the 'office' in B-4 is being made into bedrooms.  Bogdan seems to be working from his new office in B-7.

And I will note that after Gina went for a naked swim, Bogdan was the next to jump in.  Followed by Nelly, Alex, and Lilith.  That NEVER happened in B-4 with Bogdan and Nelly.  Times are a-changing.

It was always planned for Luna to move out of B4, she said they told her she'd only have 3-4 weeks in the Penthouse when she arrived. She also mentioned at the time there were going to be 2 girls in there.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, moules said:

Like said above it was already planned that she would move out, and she wants to be closer to the city. As for O&K I dont see why they would move out? Also where do you see 120 square meters in b7 wihout camera? Or maybe you mean the garage ? Also there is no office in b4, it's just a garage / storage room.

• Upvote 1

ONE thing I don't understand: why did OKS and karen end up in B7 instead of B4 and B7 didn't Amira and Monica end up? considering the age and experience I would have made this choice. We complain that they don't socialize but I look around and I see Nellì and Bogdan, Samson and Thor. I wouldn't be able to socialize with them

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I don't know if it's true but it was said that Radi and the other four girls were advised they were leaving in mid April. The good news is I did not notice Radi under the influence of drugs the last few weeks she was at the villa.  The last time I saw Radi recently in B2 she looked very good, and I hope she no longer has a need to take drugs.

I thought so too, when she was spending a lot of time with Cleo, Kristy & Co.  But unfortunately I saw her and GF doing stuff in the evening of April 26th, just prior to her departure from the Villa.  And then a couple days later, she showed up at Cleo's around 2am, I think to pick up some shirts she probably had ordered a couple weeks earlier when she was staying there.  And at that time she didn't look good.

3 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I don't know if it's true but it was said that Radi and the other four girls were advised they were leaving in mid April. The good news is I did not notice Radi under the influence of drugs the last few weeks she was at the villa.  The last time I saw Radi recently in B2 she looked very good, and I hope she no longer has a need to take drugs.

Also, prior to Radi's and Tweety's split (early April), I always got the impression that Radi was trying to coerce Tweety into doing the nasial candy with her (like she did with GF).  But to Tweety's credit, she refused.  I think she complained to the RLC handlers, and that sealed Radi's fate.

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I thought so too, when she was spending a lot of time with Cleo, Kristy & Co.  But unfortunately I saw her and GF doing stuff in the evening of April 26th, just prior to her departure from the Villa.  And then a couple days later, she showed up at Cleo's around 2am, I think to pick up some shirts she probably had ordered a couple weeks earlier when she was staying there.  And at that time she didn't look good.

I agree about that night when she showed up at 2am, she looked upset about something. When she was in B2 recently it was nice to see her well dressed and looking happy. Now that she is away from the project and no longer being encouraged to do drugs, I hope she no longer has a need to take them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

ONE thing I don't understand: why did OKS and karen end up in B7 instead of B4 and B7 didn't Amira and Monica end up? considering the age and experience I would have made this choice. We complain that they don't socialize but I look around and I see Nellì and Bogdan, Samson and Thor. I wouldn't be able to socialize with them

RLC has too many bedrooms, --and not enough bedrooms.  that is, there are too many participants either in the wrong apartment, or who should not be participating at all.

In B-1, in the largest, and most important bedroom, two sisters who until today's move, didn't want to sleep in the same bed..  Karen who is content with socializing with her bf.

In B-2, one of the two participants in the largest bedroom, with its en suite bathroom, prefers to sleep on the couch in the living room.  Luna, who supposedly said she wanted out from B-4 because of all the parties in B-4, is likely to be content in her own little world.

In B-4, two girls who will not 'bate while the other is present.  Two veteran performers on the RLC stage, who probably will form a clique of two.  Lorraine gravitating toward B-7.  Lilith seems to be assimilating very well, but is also gravitating toward B-7.  Lilith also apparently prefers girls, so this could be a problem with Radi gone from the scene. Zaba is likely left being the only inhabitant on her own island.

In B-5, a couple who socialize to excess, and an acolyte who is simply not ready for the bigger stage.

In B-6, E&M do best when they have company, where their games and intrigues.  Otherwise,.....

In B-7, two friends. mostly asexual at the moment, with the biggest bedroom and who don't socialize much with the other residents of B-7.  Thor and Holly.  Samson waiting on Lorraine.  N&B.  And Alex and Lucien.  Presently, far and away the most social of the Barcelona residences.  That Bogdan would strip nude in front of four female participants, one of whom was Nelly, was certainly a first.  whether it was a one-time event, or leads to more of this in the future is to be determined. And wWhat would Elian have done if she was t there?!?!

And Leora now fucking on cam for the first time in many months!  Feeling competition from Thor and Holly for top cam?