Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

7 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Yes she seem tired.

Yes she want to please Alberto to make sure he is ok and for her to prove everything is all in place like usual. Martina know that she is lucky to have a guy like Alberto.

The next few days will tell if something has change...

Upon return from vacation, people reflect on the meaning of their own life, a questioning of their own value to discover what really matters in life to be happy.
In my case, due to my father's work, when I was young we lived in a few countries and today I realize that this has influenced my perception of life. We worry a lot for nothing and it still happens to me a lot... Save time for pleasure he used to tell me. 

So Have Fun !

Your father was wise.

It seems to me that what should happen is that the one who went on vacation for a week or two was Alberto and that instead of Martina staying to take care of Taco, Candela would stay to take care of Martina. Probably in this way we could entertain ourselves more commenting on what happened in the apartment than fabulating about what happens outside of it. Don't you think? 😉

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

How long have we been UM?

It seemed to be just after 2:00am. Both M&A were in bed. Prior to that Martina was walking around topless. This is rather unusual for this apartment.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1