Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

martina's apartment went under maintenance while alberto is at work.  let's see how often this happens in the upcoming weeks.

it was also in UM while he was sleeping peacefully 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

There is a heat wave in Spain, I hope the UM was not to install air conditioning because no more walks of Martina topless in the apartment!

But since her return, have you noticed, she tends to stay more in underwear than topless as before, the sign of something.....

10 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Under Maintenance sorry it the the first time Martina was trying a 3 some directly in front of the cam for RLC by popular demand for so long .....bad lock for us LOL...and no replay...same time next year for the next birthday ?

P.S. Oh ! F**&?%$//"

I don't want to disappoint you more but in the 3 some during the UM, Martina also liked it 'right in the ass' for the first time also , boy we miss that also !

And Martina did also want to thank us for her birthday by doing her 3 some directly in front of the cam in close-up with the lights all on, boy we miss that also !

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

If I started a relationship with a woman who was in a live-in relationship with someone else, could she convince me to wear a dress so that I could visit her while posing as a "girlfriend"? Could she convince me to prance around so that we could spend the night together in her guest room without risk? Would I be willing to continue to wear a dress during a party in clear sight of her significant other so that he would let down his guard and encourage her to go on vacation with me? Where can I buy more dresses? LOL

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Si comencé una relación con una mujer que vivía en una relación con otra persona, ¿podría ella convencerme de usar un vestido para poder visitarla mientras me hacía pasar por una "novia"? ¿Podría convencerme de hacer cabriolas para que pudiéramos pasar la noche juntos en su habitación de invitados sin riesgo? ¿Estaría dispuesta a seguir usando un vestido durante una fiesta a la vista de su pareja para que él bajara la guardia y la animara a irse de vacaciones conmigo? ¿Dónde puedo comprar más vestidos? JAJAJA

Oh My God Lol GIF by Lifetime

• Like 3

We've all seen movie scenarios where the woman in the couple spends a long part of the day alone waiting for her boyfriend and one day she thinks of pleasing herself during those times.....
stop me someone, I still have too many ideas in my head LOL

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, philo said:

If I started a relationship with a woman who was in a live-in relationship with someone else, could she convince me to wear a dress so that I could visit her while posing as a "girlfriend"? Could she convince me to prance around so that we could spend the night together in her guest room without risk? Would I be willing to continue to wear a dress during a party in clear sight of her significant other so that he would let down his guard and encourage her to go on vacation with me? Where can I buy more dresses? LOL

What a great ideal ! Like the song "You're the Devil in Disguise' (funny song) 😄

But we can't say it too loud because Alberto could hear us or read the forum....

And imagine (me again with 'imagine'😄) Martina bring a 'lot of friends with nice dress' in the guest room...."Alberto, can you get us some popcorn, please".....

• Sad 2