Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

4 hours ago, catalonia said:

It seems to me that what should happen is that the one who went on vacation for a week or two was Alberto and that instead of Martina staying to take care of Taco, Candela would stay to take care of Martina. Probably in this way we could entertain ourselves more commenting on what happened in the apartment than fabulating about what happens outside of it. Don't you think? 😉

That is the best scenario so far....great ideal...now we have to tell Martina to do it...that it is another story....

Also imagine the fun for Taco: Martina and Candela and add Nelly, all the fun Taco will have to learn new trick to see : what can you do with 6 hands, 3 tongue, 3 pairs of boots, a shower, a bed, a guest room, the kitchen, the living room, the Play Station, the glass table, some smoke, drink, all big smile for hours....stop me somebody I'm going crazy LOL !!!!

Taco we love you ! 

P.S. And I don't add the fat guy, Michael (him again), the pizza guy, Louis, that tall guy, the xyz guy etc

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Under Maintenance sorry it the the first time Martina was trying a 3 some directly in front of the cam for RLC by popular demand for so long .....bad lock for us LOL...and no replay...same time next year for the next birthday ?

P.S. Oh ! F**&?%$//"

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, philo said:

It seemed to be just after 2:00am. Both M&A were in bed. Prior to that Martina was walking around topless. This is rather unusual for this apartment.

You mean, Martina topless or to be UM ?

Good question LOL 

• Haha 1