Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

1 hour ago, philo said:

I've not been to Croatia. I once had to turn down a trip with a group because of work. When I asked what the attraction was about Croatia as a destination. I was told it was a place for uninhibited fun, nudity and open public sex. I tried, without success to get the group to change to Miami Beach, where one can have a similar experience. It's hard to go anywhere, while on Miami Beach, without getting a significant tan the first day. I wonder what kind of tan lines are typical of the Croatian climate?

You seem to get a lot of bad information.  If you go to the right places in Croatia and Miami Beach you can also get mugged.  If you are not looking to get mugged or places of nudity, there are great places to visit in Croatia - beautiful scenery, castles, churches and museums.  Again, Martina does not need Croatia to find sex.  She has it at home with Alberto.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, yelt said:

Other than the one comment about the location of Martina’s vacation which now is questionable; is there evidence she was accompanied only by her friend Louis or friends as well?

She went to Croatia with Louis...Fact. Her vacation location is only questioned by you...

18 hours ago, yelt said:

Hello @moos54 I believe there has been conversation around Alberto not doing much. And yes, he could very well show signs of a "homebody". But he did go over to B4 a few times over the years has gone out with Martina. How about we get the impression Alberto does not like to go out because of the kind of company Martina's keeps and not because he is a "homebody".  Could this be a similar situation with thinking Alberto is lazy, yet now has a job that requires very strenuous work. Now that I think about it could it be the reason Alberto started lifting weights? Perhaps he knew what he was going to pursue?

I am told the other night her friends came over and the little guy grabbed her breast which she had no problems with him doing. I can only imagine what they do off camera and I would think Alberto would not want to be a part of the kind of entertainment.  

We know...😏

4 hours ago, philo said:

I've not been to Croatia. I once had to turn down a trip with a group because of work. When I asked what the attraction was about Croatia as a destination. I was told it was a place for uninhibited fun, nudity and open public sex. I tried, without success to get the group to change to Miami Beach, where one can have a similar experience. It's hard to go anywhere, while on Miami Beach, without getting a significant tan the first day. I wonder what kind of tan lines are typical of the Croatian climate?

Obviously the people you asked were into uninhibited fun, nudity and open public sex...I think they were probably talking about the scenes from Game of Thrones shot there...😏

Dubrovnik is a beautiful holiday destination enjoyed my many 'normal' people...but that's pretty boring and doesn't make a good story does it...

• Upvote 4

Martina good come back !

Alberto: oil change at last ....Phew!

But: Martina doesn't seem do that all the sexual energy you have when your are coming back to your boyfriend after almost a week away, it was more like" I did have sex just a few hour ago again and I'm tired"

If I were Alberto: ask what happen to your "Mechanic" during that week....because the 'oil filter' was not done this time 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Martina good come back !

Alberto: oil change at last ....Phew!

But: Martina doesn't seem do that all the sexual energy you have when your are coming back to your boyfriend after almost a week away, it was more like" I did have sex just a few hour ago again and I'm tired"

If I were Alberto: ask what happen to your "Mechanic" during that week....because the 'oil filter' was not done this time 

Or maybe she is tired and her knee hurts as it did before she left.  She wants to please Alberto and she has.  In addition they have had many small kisses and hugs.  I think that this is a good sign of them missing each other.  Only you would try to come up with another negative alternative without any proof.   

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Or maybe she is tired and her knee hurts as it did before she left.  She wants to please Alberto and she has.  In addition they have had many small kisses and hugs.  I think that this is a good sign of them missing each other.  Only you would try to come up with another negative alternative without any proof.   

All the steps in Dubrovnik aggravated her bad knee...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

All the steps in Dubrovnik aggravated her bad knee...

And also some beaches are not sand beaches but with stones also not so good if you have a problem with your knee. But I think beach and sea were not tbe main topics for the trip because she has both also in her hometown. Since she wants to work in tourism business the focus of the trip could be to learn more about the cultural and the people.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Yes she seem tired.

Yes she want to please Alberto to make sure he is ok and for her to prove everything is all in place like usual. Martina know that she is lucky to have a guy like Alberto.

The next few days will tell if something has change...

Upon return from vacation, people reflect on the meaning of their own life, a questioning of their own value to discover what really matters in life to be happy.
In my case, due to my father's work, when I was young we lived in a few countries and today I realize that this has influenced my perception of life. We worry a lot for nothing and it still happens to me a lot... Save time for pleasure he used to tell me. 

So Have Fun !

• Like 1