1 file (4.8 MB)

how my God ! it gave me ideal ! 

Where do the practice that  ?

Martina, time to light up !!!!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

If I started a relationship with a woman who was in a live-in relationship with someone else, could she convince me to wear a dress so that I could visit her while posing as a "girlfriend"? Could she convince me to prance around so that we could spend the night together in her guest room without risk? Would I be willing to continue to wear a dress during a party in clear sight of her significant other so that he would let down his guard and encourage her to go on vacation with me? Where can I buy more dresses? LOL

I don't think you need imagine such an elaborate scheme to illustrate your point here.  We don't have to fabricate that Louis was only acting as a gay man and we even don't have to fabricate that he is having sex with Martina.  To me, going on a trip with a gay man with your significant other's blessing is an interesting fact in and of itself.   Of course, if Martina and Alberto's relationship is just an FWB "arrangement", this trip is not remarkable at all. 

Sorry to keep repeating, but we are either witnessing the most interesting and fascinating of committed monogamous relationships ever (for which we should feel privileged I suppose) ... or this is FWB.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I don't think you need imagine such an elaborate scheme to illustrate your point here.  We don't have to fabricate that Louis was only acting as a gay man and we even don't have to fabricate that he is having sex with Martina.  To me, going on a trip with a gay man with your significant other's blessing is an interesting fact in and of itself.   Of course, if Martina and Alberto's relationship is just an FWB "arrangement", this trip is not remarkable at all. 

Sorry to keep repeating, but we are either witnessing the most interesting and fascinating of committed monogamous relationships ever (for which we should feel privileged I suppose) ... or this is FWB.

If you think that the idea is far fetched, I would refer to the ancient text to told of numerous occasions were men would take on the attire of women to sneak into the harems. The practice became so prevalent that the Sultan's had to start castrating the men who served the harems. There are many references in Elizabethan literature as well. Just so you don't think I make these ideas up. LOL    

• Haha 2

I am not fabricating that Louis is gay. I never said that he was and I don't think that he is actually. I did see him prance around and I did see him wear a dress. That's all I ever reported. I actually think that he is "gender fluid", or what people who insist on putting people into categories would call "bi-sexual". 

• Haha 1

Let me give a more personal account of what an imagination gone bad looks like: I once imagined, as most people do, that if a man is gay, then women are safe with them sexually. I was so comfortable in this imagination that I used to drive my partner at the time to the studio apartment of such a person, to have her nails, hair and makeup done before we went out on the town.  I don't like to use pejorative terms but he told me himself, that he was "flaming".  I got suspicious, however, after two years, when he would also help her with fittings. I bought her a red skin tight dress that she wanted to wear to an event and he also helped with convincing her to loose the under ware. She told me years later when we reunited briefly, that she was giving him blow jobs in exchange for payment because she was mesmerized by his 8 inch package.

Thank you Philo.  I appreciate your comments.  I think we agree in terms of being skeptical of this relationship.  If you know me, you know that I rarely discount anything, no matter how far-fetched.  But I also don't jump on a lot of bandwagons either.  And thinking Louis is not gay is not that far fetched at all.  All I was trying to say is that the vacation in and of itself is enough to cause me to wonder what type of relationship Martina and Alberto have.

It's all good.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you Philo.  I appreciate your comments.  I think we agree in terms of being skeptical of this relationship.  If you know me, you know that I rarely discount anything, no matter how far-fetched.  But I also don't jump on a lot of bandwagons either.  And thinking Louis is not gay is not that far fetched at all.  All I was trying to say is that the vacation in and of itself is enough to cause me to wonder what type of relationship Martina and Alberto have.

It's all good.

I love having exchanges with you. You are one of the few people on this forum where having an actual conversation is possible. In my community, the male gay community has a name for the women who like to have sex with them. Have you heard of that?

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I don't think you need to imagine such an elaborate scheme to illustrate your point here. We don't have to fabricate that Louis was only acting as a gay man and we even don't have to fabricate that he is having sex with Martina. To me, going on a trip with a gay man with your significant other's blessing is an interesting fact in and of itself. Of course, if Martina and Alberto's relationship is just an FWB "arrangement", this trip is not remarkable at all. 

Nothing is remarkable about this threesome mentioned (if all is true) except in time who cognitively will be affected mentally.  I seem to always get harassed for speculation, but I cannot believe Martina and Alberto are in a monogamous relationship but instead the apartment is being used as a part-time resting area for someone and a way to collect RLC easy money for both. Did someone already read the script? Is there someone out there that knows what is happening off camera but cannot divulge those secrets? 

Did anyone see the orange or pink color suitcase (I am told was packed prior to Martina’s trip) come back with Martina upon her return or just a backpack? 

A lot of fun reading to wake up to this morning. I may have missed this in my daily reading but was there proof written that Luis is or is not gay. I mentioned Martina and Luis were having sex priority to the trip and was told it was a wild speculation. And now it does not meet fabrication.  Has proof surfaced she is in fact having sex with Luis . . and Alberto? 

44 minutes ago, yelt said:

Non c'è niente di straordinario in questo trio menzionato (se tutto è vero) tranne che col tempo che cognitivamente saranno colpiti mentalmente. Mi sembra di essere sempre molestato per la speculazione, ma non posso credere che Martina e Alberto abbiano una relazione monogama, ma invece l'appartamento viene utilizzato come area di riposo part-time per qualcuno e un modo per raccogliere soldi facili con RLC per entrambi. Qualcuno ha già letto la sceneggiatura? C'è qualcuno là fuori che sa cosa sta succedendo fuori dalla telecamera ma non può divulgare quei segreti? 

Qualcuno ha visto la valigia di colore arancione o rosa (mi è stato detto che era preparata prima del viaggio di Martina) tornare con Martina al suo ritorno o solo uno zaino? 

Un sacco di lettura divertente per svegliarsi questa mattina. Potrei essermi perso questo nella mia lettura quotidiana, ma c'erano prove scritte che Luis è o non è gay. Ho detto che Martina e Luis avevano la priorità sessuale per il viaggio e mi è stato detto che era una speculazione selvaggia. E ora non soddisfa la fabbricazione. È emersa la prova che in realtà sta facendo sesso con Luis. . e Alberto? 

Quale prova ? 

41 minutes ago, yelt said:

Rien n'est remarquable dans ce trio mentionné (si tout est vrai) sauf dans le temps qui cognitivement sera affecté mentalement. Il semble que je sois toujours harcelé pour des spéculations, mais je ne peux pas croire que Martina et Alberto soient dans une relation monogame, mais à la place, l'appartement est utilisé comme une aire de repos à temps partiel pour quelqu'un et un moyen de collecter de l'argent RLC facile pour les deux. Quelqu'un a-t-il déjà lu le script ? Y a-t-il quelqu'un là-bas qui sait ce qui se passe hors caméra mais qui ne peut pas divulguer ces secrets ? 

Quelqu'un a-t-il vu la valise de couleur orange ou rose (on m'a dit qu'elle était emballée avant le voyage de Martina) revenir avec Martina à son retour ou juste un sac à dos ? 

Beaucoup de plaisir à lire pour se réveiller ce matin. J'ai peut-être manqué cela dans ma lecture quotidienne, mais y avait-il une preuve écrite que Luis est ou n'est pas gay. J'ai mentionné que Martina et Luis avaient la priorité sexuelle pour le voyage et on m'a dit que c'était une spéculation folle. Et maintenant, il ne répond pas à la fabrication. La preuve a-t-elle fait surface qu'elle a en fait des relations sexuelles avec Luis. . et Albert ? 

To my knowledge, she left and came back with the back sac only

1 hour ago, yelt said:

A lot of fun reading to wake up to this morning. I may have missed this in my daily reading but was there proof written that Luis is or is not gay

How exactly would you go about proving that?

• Haha 1