Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

14 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I don't think you need imagine such an elaborate scheme to illustrate your point here.  We don't have to fabricate that Louis was only acting as a gay man and we even don't have to fabricate that he is having sex with Martina.  To me, going on a trip with a gay man with your significant other's blessing is an interesting fact in and of itself.   Of course, if Martina and Alberto's relationship is just an FWB "arrangement", this trip is not remarkable at all. 

Sorry to keep repeating, but we are either witnessing the most interesting and fascinating of committed monogamous relationships ever (for which we should feel privileged I suppose) ... or this is FWB.

Thank you 

Il y a 18 heures, yelt a dit :

Nada es destacable en este trío mencionado (si todo es cierto) excepto en el tiempo, quienes cognitivamente se verán afectados mentalmente. Parece que siempre me acosan por especulaciones, pero no puedo creer que Martina y Alberto estén en una relación monógama, sino que el apartamento se usa como un área de descanso de medio tiempo para alguien y una forma de recolectar dinero fácil de RLC para ambos. ¿Alguien ya leyó el guión? ¿Hay alguien por ahí que sabe lo que sucede fuera de cámara pero no puede divulgar esos secretos? 

¿Alguien vio la maleta de color naranja o rosa (me dijeron que estaba empacada antes del viaje de Martina) regresó con Martina a su regreso o solo una mochila? 

Una lectura muy divertida para despertar esta mañana. Es posible que me haya perdido esto en mi lectura diaria, pero ¿había pruebas escritas de que Luis es o no gay? Mencioné que Martina y Luis tenían prioridad sexual en el viaje y me dijeron que era una especulación descabellada. Y ahora no cumple con la fabricación. Ha surgido prueba de que, de hecho, está teniendo sexo con Luis. . y alberto? 

Do not have the slightest doubt that whoever knows or has news about Martina's activities outside the apartment cannot and should not publish it here and do not forget that they let us see and hear what they consider convenient. They know where the cameras are and where they are not and they are perfectly aware that there are spectators who understand their language and listen to what they are saying. From there viewers can write all the scripts they want, ...and for now it works for them, I don't know of another thread on this forum or on VHT where there is more talk about what viewers imagine is happening outside of the apartment than what happens in it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

Do not have the slightest doubt that whoever knows or has news about Martina's activities outside the apartment cannot and should not publish it here and do not forget that they let us see and hear what they consider convenient. They know where the cameras are and where they are not and they are perfectly aware that there are spectators who understand their language and listen to what they are saying. From there viewers can write all the scripts they want, ...and for now it works for them, I don't know of another thread on this forum or on VHT where there is more talk about what viewers imagine is happening outside of the apartment than what happens in it.

I believe if you ask RLC's biggest audience, which is the North American subs, what their biggest gripe is about RLC, they will say its the fefusal of RLC and translators to let us know what is being said between the tenants. For me, this is why I have always felt the RLC is not a true voyeur site...its really a 1/2 voyeur site because everything is shown in videos with very rarely any understandable sound... which means its only half real. The site should be called " Half Real Life Cam" . I understand that RLC's official policy is to " keep them guessing so they keep coming back". My opinion is that RLC would actually be much larger in subbsciptions if there either more English speaking participants or more legitimate translators who were not shy of posting genuinely accurate translations. 

• Like 2

il y a 14 minutes, DWI a dit :

Creo que si le pregunta a la audiencia más grande de RLC, que son los suscriptores de América del Norte, cuál es su mayor queja sobre RLC, dirán que RLC y los traductores se niegan a dejarnos saber lo que se dice entre los inquilinos. Para mí, esta es la razón por la que siempre he sentido que RLC no es un verdadero sitio de voyeur... es realmente un sitio de 1/2 voyeur porque todo se muestra en videos con muy rara vez un sonido comprensible... lo que significa que es solo la mitad real. . El sitio debería llamarse "Half Real Life Cam". Entiendo que la política oficial de RLC es "mantenerlos adivinando para que sigan regresando". Mi opinión es que RLC en realidad sería mucho más grande en suscripciones si hubiera más participantes de habla inglesa o más traductores legítimos que no tuvieran miedo de publicar traducciones genuinamente precisas. 

I have never been a subscriber to RLC, I have only occasionally seen the free cameras, following the forum if I have read any criticism of people who know the language and transmit what they hear and I have no doubt that they do it with the best will and telling what they have heard. I myself in this apartment have made some small contribution. If I can tell you that I am a regular subscriber to VHT, where Russian is spoken in practically all the apartments. Even more complicated... In any case, I think that regardless of the language the participants speak, rest assured that what they don't want us to know they won't say.

• Upvote 2

il y a 22 minutes, A Gid Scots Laddie a dit :

el tipo grande allí otra vez se mudará a continuación, si Alberto está preocupado jajaja

No problem for Alberto, you give him a video game and you can fuck his partner in his room.😊

• Haha 3

I still cannot figure out why RLC refuses to upgrade this apartment. It has by far some of the worse lighting, camera angles and positions, and is generally not up to par considering the status that Martina has earned. I was speaking to someone knowledgable about real estate and his said perhaps RLC rents this apartment rather than owns it. He then spoke about the reluctance of developers in making investments in what he called "dog apartments"...where pets are allowed. His comment reminded me that the last two tenants before Martina and Alberto both had large dogs. Just a thought.  

• Upvote 2

I am still amazed at how freely Martina is with her sexuality. Here she is giving the big guy a nice HUGE panty shot. And make no mistake about it this is her thong she put on earlier. She gives the gay guy an even bigger shot a little later than this was taken. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Putting on her panties.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am still amazed at how freely Martina is with her sexuality. Here she is giving the big guy a nice HUGE panty shot. And make no mistake about it this is her thong she put on earlier. She gives the gay guy an even bigger shot a little later than this was taken. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Putting on her panties.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I saw it too. A woman once told me that the only way to see a woman's panties is when she wants you to.

• Like 2