Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

59 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm purposely kept silent on Paul and Eva arrival. I basically wanted to see Leora happy.

Did it upset you that Eva attacked Koala

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Did it upset you that Eva attacked Koala

Poor old Aussie is probably so devastated by the unprovoked attack and sexual assault that he needs counselling. I on the other hand loved every moment and thought an attack of any kind was long overdue. 

I actually think that Leora should look to purchasing a strap-on small enough for Eva to use to really fuck the arse off that mangy marsupial. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Animal Dog Dildo Wolf Penis– ToyChik Shop     Cartoon koala bear is shocked Vector Image - 1957427 | StockUnlimited

• Haha 9
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Poor old Aussie is probably so devastated by the unprovoked attack and sexual assault that he needs counselling. I on the other hand loved every moment and thought an attack of any kind was long overdue. 

I actually think that Leora should look to purchasing a strap-on small enough for Eva to use to really fuck the arse off that mangy marsupial. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Animal Dog Dildo Wolf Penis– ToyChik Shop     Cartoon koala bear is shocked Vector Image - 1957427 | StockUnlimited

It was how she spied her chance, mummy and daddy were at it, so she sneaked off, took it into the kitchen for a bit of How's Your Koala, then left it ragged on the floor and went back to the bedroom, like all "Nothing to do with me Guv, was here all the time". Had it all planned out!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 8