Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Those that don’t know should learn to keep their mouths shut and say nothing, not pretend to know what they certainly don’t .

Its a forum. Everyone is entitled to opinion even if it is wrong. Free speech may be annoying at times but it a great right to have. The right to be wrong without being censored.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Everyone is free to express themselves but there is a limit to everything. To say how Howard did that 99% of the things that were written here are speculations even after all that it was written for a whole year that Paul was scheduled to arrive in Prague and then it really happened, it can do piss someone off (in this case Slip and certainly GAG too).

Then let's not complain that there are no trusted translators, if those few who translate well are treated like this then we have to follow RLC like a silent film.

• Upvote 7

And it's not like there are all these reliable translators in the other sections of the forum. And if the question is that someone does not care about what is translated, he can always ignore what is written.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Its a forum. Everyone is entitled to opinion even if it is wrong. Free speech may be annoying at times but it a great right to have. The right to be wrong without being censored.

I’m not against free speech at all, but I am against arseholes who spout their mouths off without knowing the facts.

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Everyone is free to express themselves but there is a limit to everything. To say how Howard did that 99% of the things that were written here are speculations even after all that it was written for a whole year that Paul was scheduled to arrive in Prague and then it really happened, it can do piss someone off (in this case Slip and certainly GAG too).

Then let's not complain that there are no trusted translators, if those few who translate well are treated like this then we have to follow RLC like a silent film.

The translators are the authority figures in the forum. Sometimes in the past they said something, I hadn't read it (many others apparently also) and spoke in ignorance.  Speaking my opinion. Let everyone talk. Those who know what's going on, those who don't, those who are new and have no background, those who are wrong, misguided or just plain stupid. No need to get pissed. Correct them or ignore them.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I’m not against free speech at all, but I am against arseholes who spout their mouths off without knowing the facts.

That's the price of free speech. Still legal to be an asshole. AHs have the right to speak I have no obligation to listen but if I do I have every right to rebut them  with my opinion (which I admit may also be wrong)

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm interested in what Slip and GAG have to say, especially if it's correct (barring unforeseen events but that's part of life). It would be stupid to lose them because there are still people who don't want to admit that they have been right for a year. A minimum of respect is due.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Poor old Aussie is probably so devastated by the unprovoked attack and sexual assault that he needs counselling. I on the other hand loved every moment and thought an attack of any kind was long overdue. 

I actually think that Leora should look to purchasing a strap-on small enough for Eva to use to really fuck the arse off that mangy marsupial. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Animal Dog Dildo Wolf Penis– ToyChik Shop     Cartoon koala bear is shocked Vector Image - 1957427 | StockUnlimited

I think we should all send a Garfield doll to the location not to be mentioned and see if one of them gets through.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

a beautiful couple in bed watching movie on laptop and with your daughter Eva

Goodnight

Too bad these moments must be ruined by bullshit written here on CC.

• Upvote 3

no entiendo muy bien a que vienen esos comentarios innecesarios, ni comprendo el fin que tienen, si es por descalificar, creo que no ha lugar, si es por apuntarse un tanto, creo que tampoco.

cabe otra posibilidad; destrozar la felicidad de esta pareja, si es así, creo que este no es el foro en el que deberían estar, quizás, deberían crear un apartado.