Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

BTW...what ya'll are seeing now in the apartment is why not to believe 99% of what people interpret in conversation.  She didn't break up with Paul, she didn't have a boy-toy, and so on.  I'll give her credit for gong to a strange place, making a few rubles, and keeping the flame alive between her and Paul while being many miles apart.  Skype may have made the separation easier, but it was still challenging on many levels.

I think she's capable of much more then displaying her ass on camera. But she gets brownie points  for being a strong, independent, strong-minded woman for how she lived the past +/- 2 years; including playing fake lesbian (to keep the cash coming in). Doesn't matter if *I* agreed with it or not. She survived.

She's happy. They should enjoy the next few weeks together, care free, Then decide what the next step is in their lives (off camera).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

BTW...what ya'll are seeing now in the apartment is why not to believe 99% of what people interpret in conversation.  She didn't break up with Paul, she didn't have a boy-toy, and so on. 

HOW DARE YOU! ALL THE WORK AND THEY ARE NOT TO BELIEVE IT??!!

This is why i get so pissed off - If i wanted i could tell you LB's full name, his occupation and show his fucking picture!!

Screw you Howard. 🖕

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 9

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx for the feedback guys...I was genuinely interested, and, I know it's early days, but I'm pleased it seems to be working out. You know I don't follow her anymore, so my opinion doesn't really count for much, but personally, I'd like to see her step away from the exhibitionist stuff now and settle into a more normal life...She's had a good run 😁

a few of us have said the same thing but a number of people never want her to go.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

BTW...what ya'll are seeing now in the apartment is why not to believe 99% of what people interpret in conversation.  She didn't break up with Paul, she didn't have a boy-toy, and so on.  I'll give her credit for gong to a strange place, making a few rubles, and keeping the flame alive between her and Paul while being many miles apart.  Skype may have made the separation easier, but it was still challenging on many levels.

I think she's capable of much more then displaying her ass on camera. But she gets brownie points  for being a strong, independent, strong-minded woman for how she lived the past +/- 2 years; including playing fake lesbian (to keep the cash coming in). Doesn't matter if *I* agreed with it or not. She survived.

She's happy. They should enjoy the next few weeks together, care free, Then decide what the next step is in their lives (off camera).

Once again you have demonstrated that you know absolutely fuckall about fuckall…

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Howard said:

Excuse me but Slip and GAG have written the whole story between Leora and Paul in all detail, why should the story between Leora and LB be not credible? Everyone has seen her on the phone late evenings or before dinner or getting pissed on the phone almost every week. The Leora of today is in no way comparable to the Leora of a year ago on the same day, when she were still dating LB. GAG and Slip wrote everything they could hear from Leora's phone calls. Leora has more than once shown photos between her and LB of "accidentally" to cameras. So no, LB existed.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If i wanted i could tell you LB's full name, his occupation and show his fucking picture!!

Screw you Howard. 🖕

And I and some others could do likewise to support SG and GH if necessary, but of course we won’t.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Excuse me but Slip and GAG have written the whole story between Leora and Paul in all detail, why should the story between Leora and LB be not credible? Everyone has seen her on the phone late evenings or before dinner or getting pissed on the phone almost every week. The Leora of today is in no way comparable to the Leora of a year ago on the same day, when she were still dating LB. GAG and Slip wrote everything they could hear from Leora's phone calls. Leora has more than once shown photos between her and LB of "accidentally" to cameras. So no, LB existed.

Yes, I have seen them.  I wonder what type of work he does. Good enough to have supported her?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I am fucking seething at that. Right, that is the last insult. You can stick with reading Duelling Banjos.

All this and for what? Fuck it and fuck this forum. 

Hey, even if he was totally wrong about everything why let it get you that angry?  Its just people talking. Some know what's going on some don't. You do. There has to be satisfaction in your knowledge even if others don't agree.  Your health is more important than being right. Hang in there with us.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Hey, even if he was totally wrong about everything why let it get you that angry?  Its just people talking. Some know what's going on some don't. You do. There has to be satisfaction in your knowledge even if others don't agree.  Your health is more important than being right. Hang in there with us.

Those that don’t know should learn to keep their mouths shut and say nothing, not pretend to know what they certainly don’t .

• Upvote 3