Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can I just ask you guys...has Paul and Eva's presence added anything to the apt?..

Absolutely.  Even though we're only a few day in, she's much happier.  It's as if she re-discovered a purpose in life (considering the circumstances).  Again, too early to tell if this will be deja-vu from 20 months ago. But the apartment's dynamic has certainly changed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Howard said:

Absolutely.  Even though we're only a few day in, she's much happier.  It's as if she re-discovered a purpose in life (considering the circumstances).  Again, too early to tell if this will be deja-vu from 20 months ago. But the apartment's dynamic has certainly changed.

Thx Howard. I'm more pleased that she reunited with Eva more than Paul...🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can I just ask you guys...has Paul and Eva's presence added anything to the apt?..

Leora is over the moon. Eva is happy and surprisingly Paul has been very cuddly with her. Water has sought its level. Predictably Leora has been all over him like a cheap suit but the boy has responded and given her what she's needed.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's true Nags, this is her most relaxed and happy since she arrived in Prague. You can just tell. It was as if they'd never been apart - Within 20 minutes of his arrival, cuddles on the couch, 2 hours later, at it! I think i said to you in the past, she worked for 2 years to get this, no whim, this is all she wanted. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Thx for the feedback guys...I was genuinely interested, and, I know it's early days, but I'm pleased it seems to be working out. You know I don't follow her anymore, so my opinion doesn't really count for much, but personally, I'd like to see her step away from the exhibitionist stuff now and settle into a more normal life...She's had a good run 😁

• Upvote 1