B6 - General Topic 2022 #9 (June)

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

that's interesting, i wonder if it's something in the adult entertainment industry?

No, I don't think so. Is a normal club. They are going to use stickers on nipples and pantie. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

No, I don't think so. Is a normal club. They are going to use stickers on nipples and pantie. 

Another good thing about Kylie and Russ leaving, it's one less place where we will be seeing Daniel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

who in the heck is this harley person?  what was his name exactly so that i can try to find posts by him and catch up on why some of you are calling me this guy?  as time allows i've been trying to go back in the forum and get caught up on older posts to understand more of the vibe for the people of this forum.  is this something that i shouldn't be doing?  i've noticed that with every post i've seen of yours in this regard you have always said "and welcome back".  i was just wondering why you didn't say it this time.  by your reply i see that i will still have to wonder!

I'm sorry for started this joke. I just did that because HarleyFatBoy was banned and a couple months latter you show up with a brand new account and with a extensive knowledge of the history of RLC tenants.

Just now, thinga69 said:

I'm sorry for started this joke. I just did that because HarleyFatBoy was banned and a couple months latter you show up with a brand new account and with a extensive knowledge of the history of RLC tenants.

it's ok, it's just frustrating that's all.  as for the extensive knowledge part, i've been watching rlc on and off since it started, back in the good old days before all the show stuff that is happening today on rlc.  as for the extensive knowledge, not even close compared to several on here that seem to know these people's every move.

il y a 12 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Lol Harley was banned? I didn't even realised that...

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Why was HarleyFatboy banned ??

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

Do you really think Nelly needs him for this? let me laugh🤣
And since they are at B7 as a guest, I would like to know what we can blame them for because I don't see anything
For the rest, I have already explained that Nelly and Bogdan do not rain or shine on RLC and that it is not them who have the power to decide who should become participants

do you know how far back these people's knowledge of each other go?  i don't and i don't think you do either to know if she needs him for that or not.  you and i both know i was referring to their previous stay on rlc.  i think nelly & especially bogdan rain on rlc more than most, longtime employee's if nothing more.  i do feel however that bogdan is a "yes man" when it comes to rlc, a whipping boy if you will and he will do whatever it takes to maintain his current lifestyle.

Pity 😥..What  great couple , how wonderful enjoying Eva once again .. Let’s hope that they move them in another place .. Such couples are needed for the COV project … 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think he doesn't have any connection in the project any more.

He was seen in the morning today when Rus was missing and he entered the apartment for a couple of minutes ..