B6 - General Topic 2022 #9 (June)

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

hello noldus i noticed with this couple that you didn't give your "and welcome back" wishes?

How do do you know Frank 🙂 You are new to this forum ....
Got you  Harley 😉

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe will take a while for the new tenants arrive.

Eva and Matvei left the project and Kylie and Russ are leaving. I have to ask was it their decision to leave the project, or is it more RLC house cleaning like they did in B4 a few weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Eva and Matvei left the project and Kylie and Russ are leaving. I have to ask was it their decision to leave the project, or is it more RLC house cleaning like they did in B4 a few weeks ago.

Kristy told Luna this morning that a job came up to K&R and they had to leave. If they had to choose they would stay more.

Just now, Noldus said:

How do do you know Frank 🙂 You are new to this forum ....
Got you  Harley 😉

who in the heck is this harley person?  what was his name exactly so that i can try to find posts by him and catch up on why some of you are calling me this guy?  as time allows i've been trying to go back in the forum and get caught up on older posts to understand more of the vibe for the people of this forum.  is this something that i shouldn't be doing?  i've noticed that with every post i've seen of yours in this regard you have always said "and welcome back".  i was just wondering why you didn't say it this time.  by your reply i see that i will still have to wonder!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Kristy told Luna this morning that a job came up to K&R and they had to leave. If they had to choose they would stay more.

that's interesting, i wonder if it's something in the adult entertainment industry?