B5 General Topic 2022 #12 (July) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

17 hours ago, moos54 said:

It's not dark yet in Barcelona 😁

From replay, Holly had packed her backpack on the side of the bed with several changes of clothes.  Some toiletries but not many cosmetics.  I did not see her pack a bathing suit or underwear.  I concluded from how and what she packed that was going to visit good friends. 

I think that the invitation for this trip was extended at the party or club on Saturday night.  As a person, I think Holly is well-organized and if she knew she needed to leave B-5 before 07:00, she would have packed before going out with T&T to dinner / party / club,  Holly and Thor arrived back at B-5 around 02:00, and almost the very first thing she does is pack.  When she is done, she and Thor fuck several times.

My guess is that the guy who flew her and Tweety first to Dubai and then on to seashell hunting on Indian Ocean beaches last year was at the Saturday party.  (I don't recall whether Tweety only made it as far as Dubai because of Covid.)  So now Holly, Tweety, and the guys on last year's trip have gone somewhere in Spain, Marbella, Ibiza, etc.

Just a guess. And this would also explain why Thor was left behind to sleep alone.   

11 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

No, she was stroking his cock, and then he threw it in.  But she turned him down.

11 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Ah. Ok, then.

Bruno (Curly) and Stella had already fucked briefly when conscious a few years back. Bruno was dating Sara (I think) and Stella was dating his friend. They swapped partners for a very brief time in the bed now occupied by Esmi. Stella was in the room occupied now by Marlene. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, moules said:

From replay, Holly had packed her backpack on the side of the bed with several changes of clothes.  Some toiletries but not many cosmetics.  I did not see her pack a bathing suit or underwear.  I concluded from how and what she packed that was going to visit good friends. 

I think that the invitation for this trip was extended at the party or club on Saturday night.  As a person, I think Holly is well-organized and if she knew she needed to leave B-5 before 07:00, she would have packed before going out with T&T to dinner / party / club,  Holly and Thor arrived back at B-5 around 02:00, and almost the very first thing she does is pack.  When she is done, she and Thor fuck several times.

My guess is that the guy who flew her and Tweety first to Dubai and then on to seashell hunting on Indian Ocean beaches last year was at the Saturday party.  (I don't recall whether Tweety only made it as far as Dubai because of Covid.)  So now Holly, Tweety, and the guys on last year's trip have gone somewhere in Spain, Marbella, Ibiza, etc.

Just a guess. And this would also explain why Thor was left behind to sleep alone.   

and people say she loves thor lmao, she loves money and sex more

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

and people say she loves thor lmao, she loves money and sex more

Thor and Holly are business partners.   For both of them, the business becomes more mutually beneficial if their relationship is seen as genuine, more the actions of real people who love sex, and not real people who love sex and pretend to like each other.  There is a fondness and friendship between them,, but their's is more a marriage of convenience than a marriage until death do they part.  (For those translating, they are NOT married.)  When Holly was packing for the first of her trips with Tweety and friends this year, she modeled several pieces of lingerie for Thor, seemingly asking which she should take.  So Thor has no illusions about Holly. 

I remember the report of Tweety Facetiming with Radi and several other girls in B-4 last year.  This was at the end of the trip with Holly, and Tweety was going skiing, instead of returning to Barcelona.  And one of the girls asked Tweety if she was serious about this new guy, and Tweety replied that she was not having babies with him, or words to that effect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

Thor and Holly are business partners.   For both of them, the business becomes more mutually beneficial if their relationship is seen as genuine, more the actions of real people who love sex, and not real people who love sex and pretend to like each other.  There is a fondness and friendship between them,, but their's is more a marriage of convenience than a marriage until death do they part.  (For those translating, they are NOT married.)  When Holly was packing for the first of her trips with Tweety and friends this year, she modeled several pieces of lingerie for Thor, seemingly asking which she should take.  So Thor has no illusions about Holly. 

I remember the report of Tweety Facetiming with Radi and several other girls in B-4 last year.  This was at the end of the trip with Holly, and Tweety was going skiing, instead of returning to Barcelona.  And one of the girls asked Tweety if she was serious about this new guy, and Tweety replied that she was not having babies with him, or words to that effect.

thanks for the information and i agree that holly and thor's relationship is based more business like than love.  i wish i would have found cc long before now so i could have a better grasp of these participants from the posts in the forum.  i would love to be able to go back to day one of the forum and read up but i just don't have time for that.

what really puzzles is me, is how angry forum members get if a participant spends nights away from the apartment she is assigned to.  rlc has never promised that the participants will be there all the time and why should they be there all the time.  rlc provides enough participants that other participants can go on vacations and i don't see the forum members getting upset about that.  if it's just the vacation marker that is put on a girl that keeps her out of hot water with the forum members then rlc ought to do this anytime a girl is away for more than one night.  the ailey girl is getting unjust criticism for no reason.  i could understand them being upset if when a participant like ailey gets back and then does absolutely nothing but i can't see them being upset for a few nights out of the apartment especially when she is doing rlc a favor according to some.

• Like 1