Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #3

5 hours ago, philo said:

I have stopped watching this apartment except for when the thumbnails alert me that Leora is back on the balcony. I have seen Leora fully nude on the balcony before...at night, and for brief periods while retrieving something. I expect that one day she will go full nude while bating in the lounge chair. That's when I will resume my patronage. LOL

She'd have to tell Paul to get get lost for an hour or two for that to happen.  :biggrin:

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

That’s a fact !  How dare you !  SC will be giving you time out if you continue in this contradictory manner. 😁

There is always that possibility. He likes to set examples of what he prefers to see, with his posts ! 😁 Then expects to have a quiet peaceful forum, as the result !😆

It is my opinion, that " having your cake, and eating it too ", applies in this situation. 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, scutus said:

There is always that possibility. He like to set examples of what he prefers to see, with his posts ! 😁 Then expects to have a quiet peaceful forum as the result !😆

It is my opinion, that " having your cake, and eating it too ", applies in this situation. 😁

Might be to much to expect but hey- ho you never know

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Before you try and be-little me anymore, may I suggest you find one of her Russian BJ's, then you will know I'm right, apology not required

I've been here since 2015,leoras bjs were ALWAYS sub-par! Now back to your bubble!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Before you try and be-little me anymore, may I suggest you find one of her Russian BJ's, then you will know I'm right, apology not required

If you consider a chick literally licking your dick an excellent bj what can I say! But accept it or not,your princess had practice over the last two years!! Those nights she spent away from the apt,what did you think she went to a slumber party to watch twilight??? Smh

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Ste said:

Might be to much to expect but hey- ho you never know

Take the time just since Malia arrived and count the comments that say this or that will never happen and then it did. Looking forward to many balcony bates, even without all her clothes. I think she'll strip in the chair but she will.  Love the way she's again looking at the camera.

Leora, if you move even closer to cam 14 you can be an even better exhibitionist. I for one would love to see it happen, close up and personal.  besides you would be better hidden from the balcony behind cam 14.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Take the time just since Malia arrived and count the comments that say this or that will never happen and then it did. Looking forward to many balcony bates, even without all her clothes. I think she'll strip in the chair but she will.  Love the way she's again looking at the camera.

Leora, if you move even closer to cam 14 you can be an even better exhibitionist. I for one would love to see it happen, close up and personal.  besides you would be better hidden from the balcony behind cam 14.

I have no idea what you mean nor do I want to. You are getting confused with my reply to a completely

different topic maybe you should take more notice of what been said and by whom I would appreciate

if you don't respond to any of my comments as I don't to any of yours the reason been I find you a very

offensive and despicable person

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, Ste said:

I have no idea what you mean nor do I want to. You are getting confused with my reply to a completely

different topic maybe you should take more notice of what been said and by whom I would appreciate

if you don't respond to any of my comments as I don't to any of yours the reason been I find you a very

offensive and despicable person

Ste, you ended a remark with "Might be to much to expect but hey- ho you never know"

My answer wasn't about what you commented to but that expectations and you never know are many times realized in spite of initial skepticism about whatever happening.

Your response is really way out of line. If you don't like me or my comments fine. You don't have to insult people you don't understand or disagree with.

Bottomline: Many times we on the forum never expected something to happen and it did. Hope that makes sense. My preference, Ste, is to get along with you. Your call.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1