Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #3

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Ste, you ended a remark with "Might be to much to expect but hey- ho you never know"

My answer wasn't about what you comment to but that expectations and you never know are many times realized in spite of initial skepticism about whatever happening.

Your response is really way out of line. If you don't like me or my comments fine. You don't have to insult people you don't understand or disagree with.

Bottomline: Many times we on the forum never expected something to happen and it did. Hope that makes sense. My preference, Ste, is to get along with you. Your call.

No

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

I've been here since 2015,leoras bjs were ALWAYS sub-par! Now back to your bubble!

Have to agree with that. He BJs in Russian got it done due to her attractiveness and great body not her technique. She has improved her technique -a lot - and I for one really enjoy watching her. She got game. Paul is one lucky guy. He seems (to me) to appreciate her sexually much more now. Also she is going for his semen much more frequently since he got there. He rarely came inside her in Russia and seems to now be their S.O.P.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Have to agree with that. He BJs in Russian got it done due to her attractiveness and great body not her technique. She has improved her technique -a lot - and I for one really enjoy watching her. She got game. Paul is one lucky guy. He seems (to me) to appreciate her sexually much more now. Also she is going for his semen much more frequently since he got there. He rarely came inside her in Russia and seems to now be their S.O.P.

I think because she's been practicing before he arrived ...LOL

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

I recall that there were many people on this forum saying that Leora had a boyfriend off camera who refused to go on camera. Did that person exist and where is he now? Is it wild imagination to believe that Leora might have learned some new things that Paul is now the beneficiary of? I've been out of the conversation for a while so I really don't know the answer to this question.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

28 minutes ago, philo said:

I recall that there were many people on this forum saying that Leora had a boyfriend off camera who refused to go on camera. Did that person exist and where is he now? Is it wild imagination to believe that Leora might have learned some new things that Paul is now the beneficiary of? I've been out of the conversation for a while so I really don't know the answer to this question.

It was Denis he is a self employed BJ adviser for rlc he goes round all the apartments showing the ladies how suck a dick     I used to do  for years till I found out I was gay?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Finally, someone that isn't under Leora's spell and is truthful and realistic! Thank you!

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

Finally, someone that isn't under Leora's spell and is truthful and realistic! Thank you!

Well, thank you. Being an  "offensive and despicable person" I appreciate a positive comment now and then.  Max 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Well, thank you. Being an  "offensive and despicable person" I appreciate a positive comment now and then.  Max 

Thank you for your opinion! Smh

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1