B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Remember that we always know what we lose but never what we gain, it can even be worse than before 🤣

I hope next partipicant dont be Alexandra and Lucian. I HOPE

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Remember that we always know what we lose but never what we gain, it can even be worse than before 🤣

I will LMAO if is another guy. We will get two GPs, Girls Palace and Guys Palace. 🤣

16 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I have a bad feeling Tweety will be the next occupant in that room, But I hope I am completely wrong about that.

Doesn't RLC still have two apatments vacant for new people anyway? I suspect that they will take a little longer again to find new people.

Tweety has the advantage that she and Holly are really friends. Maybe she has a BF by now and they move in together. That would be a big step forward.

BTW, I think it is very positive that Karen and Oks are moving out. It was clear after quite a short time that they would never really fit into RLC. RLC has to keep on the lookout for a few young girls who really want to participate.

• Sad 2

Crossposting this from Martina and Alberto, where Alberto talked about the threesome they had with another female on the night of June 18-19.  Marina and Alberto arrived back at theirapartment about 03:00 and went out again.

--------------

Correcting times from replay.  Bogdan and Nelly both return at 00:22.  Nelly appears to be drunk, but not falling over drunk.  She promptly disappears, and is not seen on cam again until 02:05, when she staggers in from the 'garage' with her pants and panties pulled down to her ankles..  She also left with her small pink backpack, but did not return with it.  A possible explanation is that she had sex with someone around the area of the villa.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Doesn't RLC still have two apatments vacant for new people anyway? I suspect that they will take a little longer again to find new people.

Tweety has the advantage that she and Holly are really friends. Maybe she has a BF by now and they move in together. That would be a big step forward.

BTW, I think it is very positive that Karen and Oks are moving out. It was clear after quite a short time that they would never really fit into RLC. RLC has to keep on the lookout for a few young girls who really want to participate.

That's your usual outlook...if they don't have a cock, they don't belong. I think Oks and Karen are perfect for a supposed voyeur site. One hyper and kinda slutty...the other calm and kinda virgin like. I will cancel my subscription if they really leave. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Esa es tu perspectiva habitual... si no tienen polla, no pertenecen. Creo que Oks y Karen son perfectos para un supuesto sitio voyeur. Una hiperactiva y un poco cachonda... la otra tranquila y un poco virgen. Cancelaré mi suscripción si realmente se van. 

I think the same

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Just because Tweety was seen yesterday doesn't mean she's going to come back to RLC, especially since I don't think she really wants to.
That's the funny thing, every time you see a former tenant in one of the apartments, you speculate that she'll be a participant again.
It was already the case seeing Nana, Pam or even with Alexandra and Lucian, and for the moment none of them became a participant again, instead we had new girls 😁

i wonder why you would think that is funny

39 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

That's your usual outlook...if they don't have a cock, they don't belong. I think Oks and Karen are perfect for a supposed voyeur site. One hyper and kinda slutty...the other calm and kinda virgin like. I will cancel my subscription if they really leave. 

Yes will be sad when they leave

Holly fucking by the pool, this time the B-7 pool.  Did it by the B-4 pool on Sunday morning.

Maybe Holly and Thor get the master bedroom.  Tweety gets their room.  Lorraine and Samson seem to be an affair of convenience, so no sharing a bed for them.

K&O have the best bedroom in B-7.  But they don't generate the cam views that RLC expects and needs to justify their continuing to occupy it.  They are not alone in that regard.  B-1's and B-2's master bedroom pairings  feature sisters who don't want to room together, and friends who now sleep apart.  The current occupants (M&A) of the B-4's penthouse seem to be just going through the motions.   They are more dull than the twins.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1