B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

" it’s getting the girls with whatever means necessary …"  I hope you wouldn't think "forced" sex is acceptable.

Seduction , bla bla , “ pressure “ till surrendering .. obviously both of them have approved any means necessary used so far by the guys .. personally , Loraine sleeping with Samson is a big step and shows that she very very slowly might be gaining some trust to people again after her sad experience ..

About Holly , it was all clear to me that Holly decided to give Thor a really big chance when I saw her being speechless and enjoying a common shower and Thor was washing her hair .. small details which can make women think and get incredibly surprised and actually get a tease kind of “ wow , what was that ? If he did this , what else can I expect “ .. to me , that day , after the crucial moment of spending a whole day off cameras was the turning point of this current story of H&T .

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Fagen said:

I thought there was penetration shortly but maybe it was all hand, was bit hard to see at one point with her legg covering. Could also be that she is on her period. Thor is more lucky tonight.

There were no penetration (you could see it from one of the cams behind them) and he did finger her so she was not on her period 😉