B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Think I found the perfect song to describe Thor !  And the best performer could be Holly who could sing him :

" Knock three times, on my pussy if you want me !... ".  😉😂

He'd likely get twice on the pipes for the answer of no.   :biggrin:

I keep waiting for Karen and Oks to take us to the promised land, they both have thier sensual desires and sexually take care of them, but it is about time to let us in on really just how close they are ? I await the night they both decide to seduce the voyeurs.

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I keep waiting for Karen and Oks to take us to the promised land, they both have thier sensual desires and sexually take care of them, but it is about time to let us in on really just how close they are ? I await the night they both decide to seduce the voyeurs.

Today Oks did a good bate in the tub. I believe it was her first this open.

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Dana and Zara as well so I see on replay. I really like Zippy Zestful Zensational Zara. I just wished that Zara would not be in such a rush and take her time to really enjoy herself indulgence.

14 hours ago, thinga69 said:

This was her 4th bate. To be fair, the last 2 were done with Karen sleeping beside her. She needs her own room. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/13/2022 at 5:21 PM, ddhm said:

The “ major thing “ is that ABSOLUTELY no one can get top cameras except these two , whoever goes “ against” them …maybe she arranges for “ Thor and Holly “ to be calm for the next 30 minutes ..and at least she’s not whispering 😆 … the script looks the same , massage , Samson will get super horny and let’s see if the happy ending occurs on cameras this time and nit another MAJOR disappointment …

I'm behind so maybe this ground has been plowed already.  Not unlike Holly is regularly plowed these days.

Is anyone skeptical of Holly/Thor and Loraine/Sampson?   These two show up and in a relatively short time they are together and fuck like rabbits ... and more than just sex ... they seem to have a real attraction to each other.

Of course this could happen spontaneously but did it?   I'm just wondering (yes these are speculations but truly just that) ... would these couples have been couples before the guys arrived at RLC?   Did Holly and Loraine have some input into the recruiting process?   These guys are hooking up with two of the more senior legendary cast members ... is that a coincidence?

I've seen the old videos of Holly and Bruno which were surprising to me because since I joined I really did not see Holly do anything.  So it's good to see her not be so shy and enjoying the sex so much.  But why this guy?  Why now?

Don't get me wrong, some of you are thinking "just shut up and watch" ... we are definitely seeing a lot more sex of late.  I have enjoyed this but I keep scratching my house and wondering how did this truly materialize.  I have to believe that there was some element of pre-planning here.  Only contrary evidence to this is Thor's early hookup with Obs or the other one.  That at first suggested he was going to fuck anyone who let him.  But now he seems pretty attentive to Holly (and why not?).

Parting thought:   I think Lorraine might be the best with makeup.  She needs to put some on Thor's ass.  Honestly it kinda ruins the scene for me.

Oh wow ... just NOW ... Holly takes his cock and finishes and sits and grabs her phone.  He comes back into bed and takes the phone our of her hand and nods "NO we're not done".    That's kinda hot.

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I'm behind so maybe this ground has been plowed already.  Not unlike Holly is regularly plowed these days.

Is anyone skeptical of Holly/Thor and Loraine/Sampson?   These two show up and in a relatively short time they are together and fuck like rabbits ... and more than just sex ... they seem to have a real attraction to each other.

Of course this could happen spontaneously but did it?   I'm just wondering (yes these are speculations but truly just that) ... would these couples have been couples before the guys arrived at RLC?   Did Holly and Loraine have some input into the recruiting process?   These guys are hooking up with two of the more senior legendary cast members ... is that a coincidence?

I've seen the old videos of Holly and Bruno which were surprising to me because since I joined I really did not see Holly do anything.  So it's good to see her not be so shy and enjoying the sex so much.  But why this guy?  Why now?

Don't get me wrong, some of you are thinking "just shut up and watch" ... we are definitely seeing a lot more sex of late.  I have enjoyed this but I keep scratching my house and wondering how did this truly materialize.  I have to believe that there was some element of pre-planning here.  Only contrary evidence to this is Thor's early hookup with Obs or the other one.  That at first suggested he was going to fuck anyone who let him.  But now he seems pretty attentive to Holly (and why not?).

Parting thought:   I think Lorraine might be the best with makeup.  She needs to put some on Thor's ass.  Honestly it kinda ruins the scene for me.

Oh wow ... just NOW ... Holly takes his cock and finishes and sits and grabs her phone.  He comes back into bed and takes the phone our of her hand and nods "NO we're not done".    That's kinda hot.

I think you didn't watched how both relationships developed. Thor took some days to fuck Holly, on cam at least, and Loraine much longer. And I have to remind you that the first that Thor fucked was Oks and was one time only.

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think you didn't watched how both relationships developed. Thor took some days to fuck Holly, on cam at least, and Loraine much longer. And I have to remind you that the first that Thor fucked was Oks and was one time only.

No I saw it all Thing.   I hear what you are saying.  If no one thinks this is a coincidence then OK.  If this is all serendipitous than RLC took a gamble on these two guys and it has paid off for them.