B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

Lorraine was sooo turned on that the second Sampson pulled out she had the overwhelming urge to reach for the bath cleaner bottle and squirt it all around the bath!!!!! 

If that's the way to get the house cleaned I think I might try the same on my missus!!! 

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Parting thought:   I think Lorraine might be the best with makeup.  She needs to put some on Thor's ass.  Honestly it kinda ruins the scene for me.

9 minutes ago, van the man said:

Got to agree. It turns my stomach seeing it!!!!

55 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Parting thought:   I think Lorraine might be the best with makeup.  She needs to put some on Thor's ass.  Honestly it kinda ruins the scene for me.

For me as well. I have to watch when she sits on him or from the side. Can't watch when his sweaty ass is on display. 

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

For me as well. I have to watch when she sits on him or from the side. Can't watch when his sweaty ass is on display. 

And I feel bad bringing this up but it just is there.  A lot of people have such skin pigmentation issues so I suppose it’s good that it’s there and not elsewhere.  

At least it’s “real” life I suppose.  

Bogdan scolding others for rudeness: what can you think of someone who takes the dog into the pool where everyone is bathing? This is not rude. I have always thought it a big mistake to have the two villas so close together and I am more and more convinced of it

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

But Thor and Holly are smart. There fuck only last for 2 minutes, and then after ten they try for another 2 minutes. The taximeter is running. Lorraine and Samsum should learn from T and H instead of fucking for so long. So now Samson is no long "blue balls" and Thor is still without balls!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

No I saw it all Thing.   I hear what you are saying.  If no one thinks this is a coincidence then OK.  If this is all serendipitous than RLC took a gamble on these two guys and it has paid off for them.

I want to point out that there were 15 girls for only 2 guys knowing that they all interact together

So at some point, it is quite logical that some have common points

Thor and Oks fuck together very quickly except that we can see that he fell in love with Holly, Oks wanted to try the experience again but Thor did nothing, even Kristy seemed to want sex with him but he didn't do anything with her too, though he had the two girls naked in his bed, he didn't do anything because he's into Holly and it seems to be mutual

Loraine and Samson took their time before developing their relationship when we already saw gestures of affection between them.
he could very well have succumbed to the ease and fucked Karen who slept one night in Samson's room, and it was not so innocent of her

human relationships often work like that and that's also why couples often form in the workplace.