Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

ok the fat guy and Martina went out together....do they go and pass throught a parking lot ? We know what could happen in those parking lot in Barcelona ....when Martina is there...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

a mi el " gordo " me parece un tio muy majo , se ve buena persona , yo diria que es de etnia gitana o una mezcla ,  pero bueno eso da igual , me parece que no tendriais que llamarlo gordo en tono peyorativo .

• Like 2

Anyone who has been reading this forum for any length of time must know that we should accept these translations...so his name must be Dana Phillipe because there is no way that one of the translations is wrong.

• Haha 1

No,  the word 'fat' has no bad feeling here. This guy is a good guy. It just to speak about the same one guy like that. So you can use Dani, philippe or Micheal (oh no not that name again ! )

But it very hot outside right now in Barcelona....We know what happen if it is too hot for Martina....I Imagine the 'fat' guy: "I can help you Martina, come to my place , you will feel real good and with all the air you need around you"

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Anyone who has been reading this forum for any length of time must know that we should accept these translations...so his name must be Dana Phillipe because there is no way that one of the translations is wrong.

I think Omedo is the only translator who has told us a name.,  so we should use Dani (not Dana). 😉

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, philo said:

So if we had two interpreters who give us two different names (Dani and Phillipe) which translation should we accept?

You know very well that real names should not be used.

• Thanks 1

It's funny that you always know what people are doing you have telepathic abilities......you can make a lot of money with it.😁

Don't think that Martina likes old women, your chances are about 0%.