Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

9 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

nah just martina lol

"nah just martina" , one of the most funny citation !!!! Martina always make sure that she 'have' someone in case of 'emergency libido need' ....LOL 

P.S. I  really love your pic/avatar, it the expression of full and intense pleasure for a woman...just before a long and loud moaning....Ah......I feel good....let start again...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

yelt, i continue to respect and like your posts if however i don't agree with some of them.  having said that to say this, for as long as i can remember watching martina and alberto on rlc, there have been numerous occasions in the past where they have had guests over to their apartment and shortly after arrival of the guests the apartment would go under maintenance for the rest of the night.  this happened on numerous occasions and people can say what they want but there is no coincidence with this.  so technically, all the real stuff has always happened off camera.

martina didn't gain fame and she didn't increase ticket sales due to her fling with nelly.  it's like a rock and roll band or a professional golfer or race car driver, they all have their groupies and with some of these rlc participants it's no different.  i'm sorry to read that you might have at one time put martina on a pedestal, for me these are just desperate people that have nothing in their life due to their own accord.  imagine if martina would have stayed with her schooling from day one like most other people, would there be a need to display herself all over the internet? 

in my country when you start kindergarten, you have started your education all they way through college with having a degree in the end.  of course there are exceptions for those that chose the path of the likes of martina and the rest of the rlc participants.  my wife and i are raising 4 kids, right now 2 are in college and the other two will be there in a few years.  our goal is to have them all complete college before our empty nesting can start.  this is how it is done where i come from.  it's education first and foremost!

if martina is sleeping all day and out all night, someone other than alberto is taking care of martina and at that point martina doesn't even know taco or alberto exist.

Wow! All this talk about you being the resurrection of Harley is bull, IMO...you're obviously DD 😏

1 hour ago, K.Lane said:

and alberto is alone again!!!!

He will have a more relaxing Friday alone.  It is Martina's external boyfriend (Luis) Birthday (31 perhaps or not) and I would think Alberto would not be invited. So hopefully he doesn't see Martina again until sometime Saturday or maybe even Sunday!

22 minutes ago, yelt said:

He will have a more relaxing Friday alone.  It is Martina's external boyfriend (Luis) Birthday (31 perhaps or not) and I would think Alberto would not be invited. So hopefully he doesn't see Martina again until sometime Saturday or maybe even Sunday!

Alberto is not alone.  He is with Taco.  And it is not Luis' birthday.  Luis has not been around since he came back from Croatia with Martina.  Perhaps he went back to his home town for the summer.  Sorry Yelt, you have been given bad info again.

• Upvote 1