Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #5

Pete1960

11 minutes ago, patou said:

Leora bought a Digital multimeter for Paul when they were released

It's not working properly, they were going to take it back to shop , but paul said he would look at it more and needs to eat.  Leora checked the reviews and everyone moan about the weak probes, so now paul found away of getting it t work better, so probably will keep for now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

On 6/26/2022 at 3:02 AM, StnCld316 said:

That was from back in the Russian Apartments.  She had two and they no longer exist.

Perhaps Howard will now believe what he has been in denial about and accusing people of lying about for so many years, I doubt that he will, he never comes across as someone who would ever admit they were wrong....Maybe he will surprise me but I won't hold my breath.🖕

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I'm by no means positive, but I don't imagine that Leora would do anything for anyone that shows her disrespect, in fact I think she would still give the proverbial finger if the case arises.

Maybe it works for both parties. Gives Leora some ideas, whilst pleasing some of us. Im guess she wouldnt entertain anything if it wasnt of interest to her.

We're always wanting more, and i'm sure shes aware of the risk of being labelled mundane, samey, dull etc. That can be a slippery slope if the viewers lose interest.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Perhaps Howard will now believe what he has been in denial about and accusing people of lying about for so many years, I doubt that he will, he never comes across as someone who would ever admit they were wrong....Maybe he will surprise me but I won't hold my breath.🖕

If a tenant of RLC has an account on Cam Caps, it violates Cam Caps Terms of Service Agreement when the account was registered and is therefore subject to removal. Since I never spotted them it was RLC that did and the tenant was made to have the accounts removed.  I received a PM  from the tenant to delete two accounts which was done.  I don't know if she has one now but if I do see it then the appropriate measures will be taken that they follow the Terms of Service Agreement. The only one I know of at present that has an account is Kitty and she's no longer on RLC. If she should go back on RLC then that account will be terminated immediately.

• Upvote 1