Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

I just figured out that the best response to you is no response.  Good night.  LOL!

Finally...that the best answer, you making process Yes !!!!! 

So no response from me too LOL 

Now time to have some fun with the one and only Martina !!!!

The action tomorrow with a little boner from Alberto ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

martina enjoyed the sun and beaches on her trip, no tan lines.
Just for fun, what is your preference about tan lines? My boyfriend prefers me to have some, it makes him more 'concentrated'?

P.S Alberto is going to take a shower and Martina is already 'ready'? Do you think we will have some action?  

Alberto measuring for a new mattress?  If B4 can get a whole new weight room why can't Alberto and Martina get a new sofa and a king size mattress?

On second thought. . . why not a new apartment with a great kitchen and a yard for Taco?

Edited by MountainSwede
Added text
  • Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Alberto measuring for a new mattress?  If B4 can get a whole new weight room why can't Alberto and Martina get a new sofa and a king size mattress?

On second thought. . . why not a new apartment with a great kitchen and a yard for Taco?

You got my vote!!  🖕

• Thanks 1

Not to piss anyone off but we often criticize cast members who are on their mobile phone a lot. I don't think anyone is on theirs more than Martina. That phone is an extension of her arm. Mostly when Alberto is working or sleeping. She is on it from 1000 to 1730 and Midnight to 0500. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have actually emailed RLC with a document justifying why Martina and Alberto deserve to get a newer nicer apartment. They have never replied. 

Why don't you send Martina some money so she can rent a better apartment 🤔 since you're so concerned about her living quarters 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

It has been mentioned that RLC offered them the previous apartment of Carla and Yanai but they didn’t want to go there .. When everyone  believed that this current apartment of M&A was / is the worst , they brought online the Esenia and Dima which is by far from the second the worst ever ..At least then M&A can think that they have a more comfy place than the whole of this recent online couple…

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

It has been mentioned that RLC offered them the previous apartment of Carla and Yanai but they didn’t want to go there .. When everyone  believed that this current apartment of M&A was / is the worst , they brought online the Esenia and Dima which is by far from the second the worst ever ..At least then M&A can think that they have a more comfy place than the whole of this recent online couple…

The only thing with Esenia & Dima is that's their own personal flat. Cameras were installed broadcast them on RLC.  

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Not to piss anyone off but we often criticize cast members who are on their mobile phone a lot. I don't think anyone is on theirs more than Martina. That phone is an extension of her arm. Mostly when Alberto is working or sleeping. She is on it from 1000 to 1730 and Midnight to 0500. 

No way, Linda is the mobile phone queen, Ailey is a close second

• Like 1