Masha - 2022 #7

Pete1960

I don't think it is fair to blame apartment / relationship dysfunction on Elvis alone. Masha is just as responsible. 

As I recall, Masha spent the afternoon having sex with Elvis last May 7th. Then she showed him the door at 1525, cold and emotionless. Sam arrived the next day around 1700, a friend from her past. That night, Sam was sleeping with Masha in her bed, his arms wrapped around her. No living room couch for Sam. I guess that demonstrates her deep emotional attachment to Elvis, only took 24 hours to replace him. The next night, the 9th, they (Masha+Sam) were all over one another. 

What does that say about Masha? 

Sam was good for Masha, she was happy.

Elvis returns, and somehow she ends up fucking him. So disappointing. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Masha a nice bath with Elvis  After a fuck in bed with love 

Masha is Addicted to orgasms, she will not rest until she has fucked all of Rome, she is a hopeless nymphomaniac lunatic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joyer said:

Masha is Addicted to orgasms, she will not rest until she has fucked all of Rome, she is a hopeless nymphomaniac lunatic.

Sad Happy Hour GIF     Even the ones in the infirmary are waiting their turn.   :biggrin:

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, DWI said:

I'm not so sure of that Pete. Eva and Sam in Russia were pretty kinky at times involving BDSM with themselves and in their threesomes with both male and female friends Both Eva and Sam were heavily into anal, again with themselves and also with Eva's girfriends. Things got pretty nasty on a couple of those anal escapades as I recall. After Sasha and Dasha split from Masha, I think Masha's lesbian encounters have have been fewer although not entirely gone. Eva is clearly bisexual and has always had a strong attraction to women. Unfortunately, during her last visit to Barca, there just weren't that many RLC women interested in true lesbianism so not a lot happened on that front. I still wish that Eva and Martina had met during her stay but possibly Nelly would have been too pissed if that came to fruition so it never happened. Anyway, I'm a big fan of both Masha and Eva...kind of think they're kindred spirits.

Sam was the dominant one, Eva was & still is very submissive

17 hours ago, rado07 said:

i am not optimistic.
Maybe Masha thinks she can handle things.
She can not.
"Give him an inch and he takes a ell". Evis is an egomaniac, he doesn't change.
I agree with isidore57. he says what i think...
the time with Sam was a highlight in this apartment. I think with that impression in mind I'll go.
Maybe there are still alternatives in Spain, if not..bye RLC

Hmm … you seem to lose faith in Masha … Masha will always provide , I think after 3 months she just wanted to have a bit of fun after missing the great times with Sam and Elvis was the obvious option .. but let’s see and always follow our lovely’s Masha’s journey , the most interesting  of them all . 

7 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Sam was the dominant one, Eva was & still is very submissive

Yes I agree. But you know the old saying: I takes two to tango. In this case with Eva and Sam sometimes it took three.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Hmm … you seem to lose faith in Masha … Masha will always provide , I think after 3 months she just wanted to have a bit of fun after missing the great times with Sam and Elvis was the obvious option .. but let’s see and always follow our lovely’s Masha’s journey , the most interesting  of them all . 

Yes, my trust in Masha is falling (very much!).
The time with Sam is unbeatable. They were a pleasant couple, it was fun.
And this is how I want to remember Masha.

everything else i want to erase from my memory and if it happens again i won't watch it again.

7 hours ago, rado07 said:

Yes, my trust in Masha is falling (very much!).
The time with Sam is unbeatable. They were a pleasant couple, it was fun.
And this is how I want to remember Masha.

everything else i want to erase from my memory and if it happens again i won't watch it again.

Oh, come now. Masha has impeccable taste in men (sexual partners). Lets start with the racist black guy in the American military " America is racist as fuck! ", the twerk music consultant, the overweight guy with the bag of BDSM toys, the guy who could feel her up .... only, the photographer who came to take pictures and ended up fucking her, the boxing gym rejects who massaged her ... cock in her mouth, fingers in her pussy, the ex-husband of her girlfriend(who she admitted had "problems), Daniel at B4, and finally the ball and chain of Elvis.  What a stellar lineup.

Sam is the only one in a long time who seemed to make Masha happy.   

• Like 1