Masha - 2022 #7

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Oh, come now. Masha has impeccable taste in men (sexual partners). Lets start with the racist black guy in the American military " America is racist as fuck! ", the twerk music consultant, the overweight guy with the bag of BDSM toys, the guy who could feel her up .... only, the photographer who came to take pictures and ended up fucking her, the boxing gym rejects who massaged her ... cock in her mouth, fingers in her pussy, the ex-husband of her girlfriend(who she admitted had "problems), Daniel at B4, and finally the ball and chain of Elvis.  What a stellar lineup.

Sam is the only one in a long time who seemed to make Masha happy.   

I think you forgot The Music Producer.

12 midnight for me, 0600 for Masha. I just peeked in on Masha to see if Elvis was around. The entire night was Elvis free, but then in the early am ( 0600) I see Elvis on top of Masha. Clothes on,they are just getting started. I can't watch this, off to bed, goodnight.  🙈 🏨

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I haven't been following this thread lately. Can you give a brief summary why you feel this way?

I think he believed too much in the love story with Sam 🤣

But if we stay serious, I wonder about Masha's choices
She fucks with Elvis, he leaves Masha and nothing really indicates a separation, Sam arrives and he takes the place directly in Masha's bed, they almost fuck the first night
Sam leaves Rome and Masha few weeks later, and hop Elvis returns by magic 🤔

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Penso che credesse troppo nella storia d'amore con Sam 🤣

Ma se rimaniamo seri, mi chiedo quali siano le scelte di Masha
Lei scopa con Elvis, lui lascia Masha e nulla indica davvero una separazione, arriva Sam e prende il posto direttamente nel letto di Masha, quasi scopano la prima notte
Sam lascia Roma e Masha pochi settimane dopo, e hop Elvis ritorna per magia 🤔

E poi la storia si ripetera’, perche’ Sam tornera’ tra’ qualche mese. Masha e’ innamorata del cazzo, ma non di uno solo. 

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I haven't been following this thread lately. Can you give a brief summary why you feel this way?

I've been following this apartment very closely for a long time,
and i hear conversations with their friends and relatives. I've seen her go through these major depressions, drugs, and addictions. How it came about. And to top it off, this Elvis walked into your life late last year. She clutched at him like a drowning man at a straw. But with his presence, his selfishness, he only made things worse. Added to this was his penchant for bullying the cats.
Then Sam came to the rescue. He put things right again. I thought bravo Masha, you did it....
But with the reappearance of Elvis, this cycle starts all over again.
And I watch and pay RLC for my entertainment. But that doesn't include seeing and even commenting on the crash and misfortune of other people and animals.
hence my reaction, which will very likely result in the cancellation of my subscription.

(By the way, Eva experienced her first 5.5 magnitude earthquake in Bali a few days ago. She seems to like life there, she says. The two will try to get a long-term visa, but it's not that easy to get )

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Ich verfolge diese Wohnung seit langem sehr genau
und höre Gespräche mit ihren Freunden und Verwandten. Ich habe gesehen, wie sie diese schweren Depressionen, Drogen und Abhängigkeiten durchgemacht hat. Wie es dazu kam. Und um das Ganze abzurunden, trat dieser Elvis Ende letzten Jahres in Ihr Leben. Sie klammerte sich an ihn wie ein Ertrinkender an einen Strohhalm. Aber mit seiner Anwesenheit, seinem Egoismus, machte er alles nur noch schlimmer. Hinzu kam seine Vorliebe für das Mobbing der Katzen.
Dann kam Sam zur Rettung. Er hat die Dinge wieder in Ordnung gebracht. Ich dachte bravo Masha, du hast es geschafft....
Aber mit dem Wiederauftauchen von Elvis beginnt dieser Kreislauf von neuem.
Und ich schaue und bezahle RLC für meine Unterhaltung. Aber dazu gehört es nicht, den Absturz und das Unglück anderer Menschen und Tiere zu sehen und sogar zu kommentieren.
Daher meine Reaktion, die sehr wahrscheinlich zur Kündigung meines Abonnements führen wird.

(Eva hat übrigens vor ein paar Tagen ihr erstes Erdbeben der Stärke 5,5 auf Bali erlebt. Sie scheint das Leben dort zu mögen, sagt sie. Die beiden werden versuchen, ein Langzeitvisum zu bekommen, aber das ist nicht so einfach zu bekommen.)

Wenn Elvis soooo schlimm ist, warum kommt er dann wieder in Maschas Wohnung u. sie lässt sich wieder von ihm ficken, egal in welche Löcher?😉 Mascha kann einfach nicht ohne ficken, sie nimmt alles, was nicht schnell genug verschwinden kann,😁 Denke mal da musst du warten bis sie so um 80 Jahre ist, damit sie vielleicht bei einem Partner bleibt. Es sei denn, es hat sie vorher eine Geschlechtskrankheit dahin gerafft. Also, immer locker bleiben, sie ist hier bei RLC um Geld zu verdienen. Das hier Mädel abstürzen sieht man doch fast in jeder Wohnung u. ist nichts neues.

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

I've been following this apartment very closely for a long time,
and i hear conversations with their friends and relatives. I've seen her go through these major depressions, drugs, and addictions. How it came about. And to top it off, this Elvis walked into your life late last year. She clutched at him like a drowning man at a straw. But with his presence, his selfishness, he only made things worse. Added to this was his penchant for bullying the cats.
Then Sam came to the rescue. He put things right again. I thought bravo Masha, you did it....
But with the reappearance of Elvis, this cycle starts all over again.
And I watch and pay RLC for my entertainment. But that doesn't include seeing and even commenting on the crash and misfortune of other people and animals.
hence my reaction, which will very likely result in the cancellation of my subscription.

(By the way, Eva experienced her first 5.5 magnitude earthquake in Bali a few days ago. She seems to like life there, she says. The two will try to get a long-term visa, but it's not that easy to get )

iI'm with you Rado I will cancel my subscription with Elvis because he took the peace from the apt. a beast!!

• Like 1