13 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0130 Kassandra leaves. Where the fuck do you go at 0130 dressed up as she was? Oh, maybe Church. She confuses me anyway as she wears rings on the wedding finger on both hands. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Were it not for her outfit being Sunday morning my money would be on a Car Boot Sale.  They start early in the UK 

It looks like hat Ailey and her seem to get on better now so maybe Ailey made the booking at the Car Boot for her  :rolleyes:

Just to add you could hear a car drive off after she walked up the steps.

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Were it not for her outfit being Sunday morning my money would be on a Car Boot Sale.  They start early in the UK 

It looks like hat Ailey and her seem to get on better now so maybe Ailey made the booking at the Car Boot for her  :rolleyes:

Just to add you could hear a car drive off after she walked up the steps.

She returned at 0700 and for the life of me I don't know how she entered the place. On replay I could not trace her steps back after I saw her in the bathroom here at 0659.50. I don't watch this place much so I am not familiar with it but I've looked on all the cameras and can't see how she entered. She comes to the bathroom with her dress already off and in her panties. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She returned at 0700 and for the life of me I don't know how she entered the place. On replay I could not trace her steps back after I saw her in the bathroom here at 0659.50. I don't watch this place much so I am not familiar with it but I've looked on all the cameras and can't see how she entered. She comes to the bathroom with her dress already off and in her panties. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

On the link that you posted, she emerges from the off camera toilet.  She enters the bathroom here:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/37_18?ts=1658638373&from=share

And she arrived back at B7 the same way she left:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/37_32?ts=1658638104&from=share

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

21:30, and Kass and Ailey leave together.  Dressed nicely, as if going to a club, although Kass has stiletto heels.  Perhaps she will not be on her feet for most of the evening.

Those 2 girls are useless on RLC.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Those 2 girls are useless on RLC.

why?  Kass has been giving a good show the past days teasing Tim to blue balls and ending up in a shag with him on a sofa.  Just because she goes out she is now useless. tsk. On the contrary it's quite entertaining to see Tim getting more and more jealous even though he try to hide it 😉 

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

why?  Kass has been giving a good show the past days teasing Tim to blue balls and ending up in a shag with him on a sofa.  Just because she goes out she is now useless. tsk. On the contrary it's quite entertaining to see Tim getting more and more jealous even though he try to hide it 😉 

I'm sorry to enter this conversation but one thing that you should know about Corvette is that he only like the one that bate, specially the fast ones. That's why Mathilda is on the top of his list. 😁

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm sorry to enter this conversation but one thing that you should know about Corvette is that he only like the one that bate, specially the fast ones. That's why Mathilda is on the top of his list. 😁

It used to be Kristy in Russia...the fastest bater in town. By the time you'd found 'Magnifier' on your laptop you'd missed it...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 3