Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #10

Pete1960

9 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Sie hatte ja in der Vergangenheit hinsichtlich des Aufbaus einer Zukunft in Prag außerhalb von RLC gute Ansätze gemacht. Länger Zuschauende Abonnenten wissen was ich damit sagen will. Meiner Meinung nach begann der "Abstieg", wenn man es so mag mit dem Abschied von Malia nennen. Denn jetzt war niemand mehr da vor der sie glänzen und die gegebenenfalls ein Korrektiv darstellen. Mit dieser neuen Situation ist sie glaube ich nicht so gut klar gekommen wie sie uns vorgaukeln wollte. Es war schon ein großer Einschnitt. Plötzlich eine leere Wohnung zu haben. Viele von uns kennen das aus leidvoller eigener Erfahrung. Und Paul ist ihr kein kongenialer Partner. kann ich jedes ihrer Worte , Miraguy, nur als richtig einordnen

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Für dich ist Paul nicht der ideale Partner, aber für Leora ist er es. Sie wollte es dort und sie scheint auch zufrieden zu sein. Auch Paul scheint zufrieden.

Dann sahen wir, wie sich Leora von alleine verbesserte ... oder immer mit Paul telefonierte oder immer von zu Hause weg war. Wenigstens ist jetzt etwas zu sehen und zu hören, endlich können wir Leora sogar schlafen sehen, ohne das Telefon in der Hand zu haben. Wir haben auch gesehen, wie viel Kritik Leora einstecken musste, weil sie alleine war. Die Wahrheit ist, dass Sie sie jetzt trotzdem kritisieren, ohne Kenntnis der Fakten.

Ich maße mich nicht an Leora oder andere Mädchen zu kritisieren . Dazu bilden die Pixel auf dem Bildschirm nur eine unzureichende Basis. Ich erlaube mir nur auf etwas hinzuweisen das mit hoher Wahrscheinlichkeit so sein kann. Es ging ja nicht um eine wie auch immer geartete Verbesserung dessen was wir sehen können. Vielmehr ging es um das was Leora mit sich und ihrem Leben anfangen könnte nach ihrem Abschied aus RLC der früher oder später, aber unweigerlich, kommen wird. 

38 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

For you Paul is not the ideal partner but for Leora he is. She wanted it there and she also seems satisfied. Paul also seems satisfied.

Then we saw how Leora was improving on her own...or was always on the phone with Paul or was always away from home. At least now something can be seen and heard, finally we can even see Leora sleeping without the phone in hand. We also saw how many criticisms Leora took because she was alone. The truth is that now you criticize her regardless, without knowledge of the facts.

Why did she leave Russia 3 years ago without the man she always wanted ? Why Paul found a new girl soon after he came back from Prague  the first time ? Why Leora was shouting , crying , losing her temper , living the apartment for many months almost twice per week to sleep over elsewhere when she had a roomate who could guarantee the apartment not being empty , a roomate who learned her many tricks so as to manage and keep the audience busy when Leora wasn’t there so as to enjoy her private life off cameras with the now famous at the forum LB ( Leora’s boyfriend )  ? Why Leora being a native Russian never ever tried to travel to Russia all these 3 years ( nobody said that journeys even during coronavirus weren’t allowed after a certain moment ) even for a week / 10 days / 2 weeks ?

In my thoughts , Leora’s Prague plan never worked the way she thought , if you are honest with yourself , you can clearly see that nothing has improved in Leora’s life the last 3 years since she left Russia , she left in august 2019 , it is august 2022 , Paul is back in her life , they live in another continent , in another country and city and civilization and the life is exactly the way they left it …Apart from one thing …The bank account has increased much much much more the last 36 months .

It’s the same life without any social life , no trustworthy friends , not going out , no romantic diners , a deja vu of a life in a country that Leora never liked but still she only moved away due to business reasons , choosing the business over the partner . If this is improvement of life , I rest my case . I will only say that indeed this is what Leora wants …The funny thing is that nobody knows what Paul wants 😏.. and all I am sure is that Paul all this time never faced any money problem as the woman was working for nearly 32 months  so he can have a comfortable life also in Russia as it seems .

All the rest , I challenge you to tell me if you see ANY , just 1 difference from Leora and Paul in Russia than Leora and Paul in Prague …And if you say sex , well , then my answer is that it seems  tha the time that both spent with different people ,made them slightly improved in sex …Paul is still passionless but fucks better and Leora improved her blowjobs .

As for the portable devices , maybe you can check at nights when Leora goes to the toilet if she leaves her mobile next to her bed or she takes it with her in the toilet ( I speak when she’s asleep ) or a bit before sleeping ..

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

how will it be tonight 

A repeat as any other night.  Paul may get sucked or fucked and in the end he'll be on his computer scratching his head and picking his nose flicking the boogers.  :biggrin:

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

il y a 5 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

A répéter comme n'importe quel autre soir. Paul peut se faire sucer ou baiser et à la fin il sera sur son ordinateur en train de se gratter la tête et de se curer le nez en effleurant les crottes de nez.  :grand sourire:

Bonsoir StnCld316

comme tu le dit ,les soirées  se ressembles  et deviennes rengaines ,sortir chercher a manger ,une petite pipe ;une pénétration plus ou moins réussie  ,manger , ordi ,et on recommence le lendemain, aucunes vie

• Upvote 2