B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Except that this war has a direct impact on the personal side, most of the girls have family who are still present in Ukraine, they have mothers, fathers or brothers who are fighting for their freedom.
Maybe it has nothing to do with it and the problem is something else, but I just wanted to make it clear in my previous posts that these girls still go through events that are not easy, even if they are safe far from the war zone and that we should not forget it even if lately the media talk about it less

I can only say that the handling of the situation by all girls in front of cameras has been really brave , obviously the first couple of months it was a shock and it was clearly affecting everyone but for sure with the time they managed to control emotions and feelings and for this they really have my respect personally .Yes , they are safe , yes , the majority of the world is in their favor but as you say , even the fact that so much from their personal lives is always everyday “ questionable “ ( families , friends , relatives ) , it is great how they have been dealing with it .

The two sisters the swan and the butterfly, I hope they're not falling from grace under the influence from other people's ways! I'm nobody but i care.

And you too seem emotional i hope everything is safe and good with your family and friends.

• Upvote 1

On 8/19/2022 at 3:47 PM, henrik theis said:

I didn't say Holly was wonderful. I asked why you thought so, and why Tweety aint wonderful as a lot thought she was 2 month ago. Did Tweety let you down??

My bad, I took you out of context

I know nothing or seen anything from Tweety

again, my bad 🤮disregard my out of context comment

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

And she needed to go to the villa and feel like this all of a sudden ? 

this shows how clever you are, if a person has a moment of sadness, is it related to where they are? you really are a genius