B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

And funny , Esmi choosing sleeping with Loraine rather than with her sister.. it might has to do with the bed 😎

She won't sleep in Zaba's bed because Zaba fucked in it

10 hours ago, joebirch said:

And from the little that I have seen on Zaba, I think she is not a good person to sleep next to, I think she moves a lot

Very restless sleeper

59 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi met Zaba in the backyard.

Are they talking for the first time since yesterday?

Last night, Zaba left her bed for a while and I couldn't find her. I guess she joined Esmi and Loraine to the garage.

37 minutes ago, tatakos said:

Last night, Zaba left her bed for a while and I couldn't find her. I guess she joined Esmi and Loraine to the garage.

Nope. While Esmi was in the garage Zaba went to the restroom in the LR floor.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i agree, i don't understand the attraction to her anymore.

As you can imagine I don't agree with these remarks, but I will argue my remarks 😁
We haven't seen everything of Karol because we've never seen her in a relationship with Kos, Kos being only passing through during the previous participations, the context is completely different because they seem to be present in Spain to stay for the long term
This allows them to meet other people than those who they already know and they can receive people still unknown to the world of RLC
So that's why I think we haven't seen everything from Karol and it's kind of interesting to see what we're going to find out in the future.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

As you can imagine I don't agree with these remarks, but I will argue my remarks 😁
We haven't seen everything of Karol because we've never seen her in a relationship with Kos, Kos being only passing through during the previous participations, the context is completely different because they seem to be present in Spain to stay for the long term
This allows them to meet other people than those who they already know and they can receive people still unknown to the world of RLC
So that's why I think we haven't seen everything from Karol and it's kind of interesting to see what we're going to find out in the future.

I'm not surprised any more that most users only care about the sex. Yes, yesterday sex was just like they had a few times in B1. What was interesting was Leia's presence for two whole days and we could watch how comfortable changing clothes with the door open and even going to the couple bedroom while Kos was on the bed wearing only boxer.

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

i disagree, karol has been on and off with rlc for years and therefore you've seen all you are going to see with her regardless of her being with kosimoto or not.  regardless if she involves another cast member into her love making with her whatever he is to her.  it's only logical that something like that will happen because the audience has already seen everything else.  you keep pretending it's all good and maybe one day you will see that it was never any good.  however, where are you from?  you are obviously a european because you are very opinionated like all the rest and find no fault with anyone or anything.  you reek of europeaness!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm not surprised any more that most users only care about the sex. Yes, yesterday sex was just like they had a few times in B1. What was interesting was Leia's presence for two whole days and we could watch how comfortable changing clothes with the door open and even going to the couple bedroom while Kos was on the bed wearing only boxer.

so if that's what does it for you, then stay tuned, it can only get better from here.  after all, it is the plan with bringing her back for the 15th time.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think they will act the same way with all their guests

Karol, Kos and Leia have known each other for a very long time, long before the girls were present in rlc

For example, I don't think they do the same in Nana's presence.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I don't think they will act the same way with all their guests

Karol, Kos and Leia have known each other for a very long time, long before the girls were present in rlc

For example, I don't think they do the same in Nana's presence.

I know. But that was something different from what we saw about Karol. I, for example, knew that Leia and Karol are long time friends but didn't know that she was also close to Kos.