Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

2 hours ago, yelt said:

I too would not wish any hardship on them and I see someone say’s there are no problems but the way Martina continues to reject Alberto's advances; could it be she is done with Alberto and is trying to figure out the best way to let him down easily or little by little?  I know you and many others would not like to see them separate (of course unless Martina lived alone) but if she is unhappy with her current situation, perhaps it is time?

How can she be unhappy at the moment when finally Alberto has a job , they keep on enjoying their apartment life , they have good sex , they still speak and share like a couple who respect one another , they hug , they laugh, they joke and goofy around , it all looks more than healthy ..We have visual examples , Leora and Paul separated for nearly 3 years , Linda and Tibor with a kind of depressed Linda to name the two other long term on camera relationships with RLC .. I honestly think that these two - at the moment -they are doing really ok ( perhaps Martina a bit bored as she didn’t have a job for the summer to spend her free time more “ constructive “ let’s say ) and they are enjoying away of cameras in my opinion any freedom or personal wishes they have , Martina her outside adventures of going out and having fun and Alberto his bicycle things and whatever of his hobbies are .. they have a good “ explanation “ relationship , whatever kind of disagreements or differences or cold moments, I think we can agree that these are normal things between couples , imagine about them and their nearly 10 years of sharing life and moments .

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BubbaG said:

By using replay and all the time I want to invest, I watched them closely these past few weeks and do feel that they (she) is not happy. I like them as a couple and enjoy watching all they do even how Martina gets her way, trying to be happy.

Sex between them could be better. She has had some type of surgery which may cause her to need masturbation action (as someone told me "she could do it every 15 minutes and still take care of Alberto") to achieve satisfaction then can help Alberto get his. To me she doesn't do all that, maybe cause of the unhappiness.

All this is purely speculation on my part and as I've said before I do not understand their language. Don't mean to ruffle any feathers.

It might look like this. But who among us is happy 24/7? Who always has great sex? I also think she's rather bored right now because some of her friends aren't there and she doesn't have much to do during the day (apart from sleeping). That's where stupid thoughts can come to mind. I think  ddhm has summaized it pretty well. Martina's partial rejection of Alberto could also be interpreted in such a way that she signals to him to take care of me a little more, I'm not just your sex partner... who knows. Joining the meeting yesterday in B7 might be a first small step....It remains interesting...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

There's no problem with M&A...all this speculation about these 2 is total bull!

And every time i said Leora and Paul were having issues everyone said the same thing about them i didnt have a clue and that they were just fine ,and thats just before they broke up just saying,i am not saying her and Al are breaking up just people on here that think they know everything can be clueless

10 hours ago, BubbaG said:

Están en el balcón todavía al menos están hablando es 0215

he estado pensando , y pienso que el piso de martina es el atico , ya que es la unica manera de que la terraza ocupe el lugar de la habitacion de mas que hay en el piso de karol , no es balcon es terraza , eso explica que los vecinos no puedan ver desde enfrente , y que tengan cesped artificial , si fuera un balcon pequeño no saldrian en toppless ni estaria paseando desnuda por la cocina ni el comedor , podrian verlos desde enfrente .

Framo waht I know is that they live in the third floor of a four floor building. Karol's apartment is bellow of the one of the two. They have also this additional room but it is used for RLC technical equipment. What I also read is that the balcony of the two is like a winter garden, covered by some type of windows and not open....might explain why Martina has no problem walkin half naked.

One would have to admit that this mornings sex was okay for Al but didn't fulfill M's requirements. She may have done that due to the fact she has rejected him three times sense before her drunk night out with male friend last Thursday, but she did get her climax thru masturbation a couple times. At least there is a more happy environment in that apartment.

As far as the patio/balcony area they were sitting close enough to the door so you could hear the conversation on the camera above the door.

I am very happy it seems they have a better looking relationship, till next time someone doesn't get their way.

Thanks for putting up with my opinion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Garbage bag full of clothes? in the bedroom... getting rid of old stuff or what?

When you walk (half-)naked around you need less clothes good for us 😂.  But it will probably be more likely that she makes room for autumn/winter clothes, it's already the end of August😁

Yep, I thought so Martina didn't take advantage of Albertos hard on and elected to get a good rub-out of her own at 16:40. That's the way they are, Wonder who she's thinking of???

Then all wet takes her shorts off and goes to Alberto and smiles, WTF "The Girl Can't Help It"

All happy. showered up and in her dance mode. Must be arranging for a night out. With or without Al.