Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

She is not a happy camper for sure. I don't think she and Alberto have made up from that drunken late night party with her friend yet. Plus it looked like she was smoking pot or at least rolling her own something. I really think she just doesn't like her situation with Alberto, he isn't very attuned to female feelings.

acabo de llegar de las fiestas del barrio de martina en barcelona , por cierto he pasado por su calle , es imposible vivir alli y no salir , no divertirse , no fumar y no emborracharse , par que eso pase tienes que ser un alienigena o un alberto , todas las calle llenas de gente , bandas de musica en cada esquina . solo envidio , no tener 25 años .

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, darkman said:

acabo de llegar de las fiestas del barrio de martina en barcelona , por cierto he pasado por su calle , es imposible vivir alli y no salir , no divertirse , no fumar y no emborracharse , par que eso pase tienes que ser un alienigena o un alberto , todas las calle llenas de gente , bandas de musica en cada esquina . solo envidio , no tener 25 años .

Me too

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Well, they're clearly back out partying now.  Rare for Alberto.  Maybe he's starting to wake up to her lifestyle.

They are on the balcony still at least they are talking it's 0215

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

There's no problem with M&A...all this speculation about these 2 is total bull!

Thanks. I know they have been together a long time and I sure would regret undue hardship on them. I have been around a long time and there is a language barrier, but I am able to recognize unhappy activity when seen. I only wish the best for and would miss them terribly if they were not a couple.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BubbaG said:

Thanks. I know they have been together a long time and I sure would regret undue hardship on them. I have been around a long time and there is a language barrier, but I am able to recognize unhappy activity when seen. I only wish the best for and would miss them terribly if they were not a couple.

I too would not wish any hardship on them and I see someone say’s there are no problems but the way Martina continues to reject Alberto's advances; could it be she is done with Alberto and is trying to figure out the best way to let him down easily or little by little?  I know you and many others would not like to see them separate (of course unless Martina lived alone) but if she is unhappy with her current situation, perhaps it is time?

• Haha 1

By using replay and all the time I want to invest, I watched them closely these past few weeks and do feel that they (she) is not happy. I like them as a couple and enjoy watching all they do even how Martina gets her way, trying to be happy.

Sex between them could be better. She has had some type of surgery which may cause her to need masturbation action (as someone told me "she could do it every 15 minutes and still take care of Alberto") to achieve satisfaction then can help Alberto get his. To me she doesn't do all that, maybe cause of the unhappiness.

All this is purely speculation on my part and as I've said before I do not understand their language. Don't mean to ruffle any feathers.