Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

Regarding the fact that Martina seems to be less 'attracted' to Alberto.

Some gestures are revealing:
* she spends long periods of time on the phone
* these are always in a context that Alberto is not near, at night or she moves when he approaches, we already heard her once mentioning on the phone "look out Alberto is coming
* there are many serious discussions (facial and body expressions) in the war room (the toilet), where the real couple discussions take place 
* naturally Martina spends a lot of her nights outside
* naturally Martina goes on a trip always accompanied by someone else
* parties in Barcelona and in her area are frequent and people can't help but meet new people and make new friends, imagine you are a participant and you see Martina (with her assets in full view) who doesn't seem to be accompanied by a boyfriend, what do you have in your head ....
* Martina has no problem to assume her sexuality (unfortunately for many women, it is still taboo)  
* we saw it again yesterday, not hesitating to be topless alone in front of others even if she knew that Alberto was not there, she also did it in front of others at the party in the apartment in the past. 
* We all know that if a woman makes herself 'attractive' with her assets in front of others even if her boyfriend is present, it gives an indication that the relationship with the boyfriend is no longer exclusive and it sends a message to the boyfriend ....    

In short: what do you do when you are in a relationship and you 'discover' someone else who fits your expectations really more, you want to spend more time with that person (phone, travel, party, sex etc) and automatically your brain makes sure to let the other person know that he/she is becoming secondary. Even sexually, your brain becomes less 'receptive' to your boyfriend.

I challenge anyone to say that this is not what happens when you move from one relationship to another one.

In Martina's particular case: Alberto provides her with a safe environment and God knows how important a safe environment is for a human being. And Martina is not yet ready to leave Alberto and she tells herself that she can have it all at the same time....we all do this reasoning, Martina will learn that sooner or later she will have to make choices....or others will do it for her and that is never fun. And after her 30 years old, she will start thinking about her female biological clock....what she want to do....        

P.S. I know that it does not please many people but it is the life. But let's continue to enjoy the show as a real soap ! Have Fun !   

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Framo waht I know is that they live in the third floor of a four floor building. Karol's apartment is bellow of the one of the two. They have also this additional room but it is used for RLC technical equipment. What I also read is that the balcony of the two is like a winter garden, covered by some type of windows and not open....might explain why Martina has no problem walkin half naked.

You have access to a lot of information and I wonder from where you get it and what your role in here...but keep 'pop up' with information like this, it keeps the interest on RLC. 

P..S Russian or not, it funny ! 

13 hours ago, BubbaG said:

Thanks. I know they have been together a long time and I sure would regret undue hardship on them. I have been around a long time and there is a language barrier, but I am able to recognize unhappy activity when seen. I only wish the best for and would miss them terribly if they were not a couple.

Your right ! See my other comment for a woman's perspective...

On 8/20/2022 at 11:16 AM, Deepdave said:

Alberto is topless too for you LOL

LOL Remember everybody know that the word 'Topless' is a direct link to Martina, don't forget, we do not need to add 'Martina' and 'topless' LOL

P.S. Also remember, I'm BI...but Alberto seem to be a good guy to have conversation with in a coffee shop...   

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

How can she be unhappy at the moment when finally Alberto has a job , they keep on enjoying their apartment life , they have good sex , they still speak and share like a couple who respect one another , they hug , they laugh, they joke and goofy around , it all looks more than healthy ..We have visual examples , Leora and Paul separated for nearly 3 years , Linda and Tibor with a kind of depressed Linda to name the two other long term on camera relationships with RLC .. I honestly think that these two - at the moment -they are doing really ok ( perhaps Martina a bit bored as she didn’t have a job for the summer to spend her free time more “ constructive “ let’s say ) and they are enjoying away of cameras in my opinion any freedom or personal wishes they have , Martina her outside adventures of going out and having fun and Alberto his bicycle things and whatever of his hobbies are .. they have a good “ explanation “ relationship , whatever kind of disagreements or differences or cold moments, I think we can agree that these are normal things between couples , imagine about them and their nearly 10 years of sharing life and moments .

@ddhm, Thank you for responding. Good to read your wisdom! I appreciate your non-combatant delivered response and always respect for another’s opinion.  A temperament many on the forum self-included could benefit and learn from you. 

Yes, I too agree with all you’ve said, and all good couples have healthy disagreements, and cold moments! However, Are we still watching entertainment? At present I do not have a love interest, I keep abnormal hours no woman has understood, and for those that want more, there are some very cold moments! I am impressed (as should we all) to not have read about Martina's overnight adventures. What a relief? A sign of maturity? Could it be short lived when school returns or with the arrival of her social buddies?

At the ripe old age of 30 or 31, I sense from past and present information on this forum, Alberto has learned, no invested, not more about Martina but how to be a better loving partner to Martina? He has always been there mentally but socially he seems to have gotten out of his shell.

I am guessing as they are still together, there might be a pause not only with the entertainment agreement (RLC) but perhaps something deeper has developed other than FWB, leading to extensive conversation and feelings and thoughts? 

Does Martina still have the long nightly secretive conversations with her friends; on the balcony or long walks with Taco? 

She will never lose the feeling and need to have another female in her life?

To be continued.  Good night!

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

LOL Remember everybody know that the word 'Topless' is a direct link to Martina, don't forget, we do not need to add 'Martina' and 'topless' LOL

P.S. Also remember, I'm BI...but Alberto seem to be a good guy to have conversation with in a coffee shop...   

It seems that you might be missing out.  Martina has decided that she can have coffee with him and fuck him.  (twice today, so far)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:
17 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

There's no problem with M&A...all this speculation about these 2 is total bull!

I presume you have proof that everything is ok and everyone that's saying somethings not right must be wrong, it certainly looks as if somethings going on in the background 

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

Regarding the fact that Martina seems to be less 'attracted' to Alberto.

Some gestures are revealing:
* she spends long periods of time on the phone
* these are always in a context that Alberto is not near, at night or she moves when he approaches, we already heard her once mentioning on the phone "look out Alberto is coming
* there are many serious discussions (facial and body expressions) in the war room (the toilet), where the real couple discussions take place 
* naturally Martina spends a lot of her nights outside
* naturally Martina goes on a trip always accompanied by someone else
* parties in Barcelona and in her area are frequent and people can't help but meet new people and make new friends, imagine you are a participant and you see Martina (with her assets in full view) who doesn't seem to be accompanied by a boyfriend, what do you have in your head ....
* Martina has no problem to assume her sexuality (unfortunately for many women, it is still taboo)  
* we saw it again yesterday, not hesitating to be topless alone in front of others even if she knew that Alberto was not there, she also did it in front of others at the party in the apartment in the past. 
* We all know that if a woman makes herself 'attractive' with her assets in front of others even if her boyfriend is present, it gives an indication that the relationship with the boyfriend is no longer exclusive and it sends a message to the boyfriend ....    

In short: what do you do when you are in a relationship and you 'discover' someone else who fits your expectations really more, you want to spend more time with that person (phone, travel, party, sex etc) and automatically your brain makes sure to let the other person know that he/she is becoming secondary. Even sexually, your brain becomes less 'receptive' to your boyfriend.

I challenge anyone to say that this is not what happens when you move from one relationship to another one.

In Martina's particular case: Alberto provides her with a safe environment and God knows how important a safe environment is for a human being. And Martina is not yet ready to leave Alberto and she tells herself that she can have it all at the same time....we all do this reasoning, Martina will learn that sooner or later she will have to make choices....or others will do it for her and that is never fun. And after her 30 years old, she will start thinking about her female biological clock....what she want to do....        

P.S. I know that it does not please many people but it is the life. But let's continue to enjoy the show as a real soap ! Have Fun !   

absolutely agree with everything said there and if id had said it I would have been machine gunned by certain members of the forum so I'm glad you said it

As it happened today they both had all kinds of sex, two three or even more I don't know but a lot of signs of a better relationship. Guess that long talk on the patio/balcony did good, and good for there situation. If you haven't yet check out 19:05 or so in the living room

• Like 1

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

You have access to a lot of information and I wonder from where you get it and what your role in here...but keep 'pop up' with information like this, it keeps the interest on RLC. 

P..S Russian or not, it funny ! 

haha see you're jealous...what a pity...but your role here is clear - writing to provoke. Not bad either... RLC will surely love your help even more...🤡

P.S. Russian is currently not funny at all....

1 hour ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

absolutely agree with everything said there and if id had said it I would have been machine gunned by certain members of the forum so I'm glad you said it

I could spend a lot of time refuting each point but there does not seem to be any purpose.  I am not sure  of your end game here.  Do you want Martina to leave Alberto? There may be a better relationship out there for Martina but you have no idea what their past history together has been.  You do not know how they met, who their family and friends are and what trials and tribulations they have already gone through in life (after 10 years).  All that you have seen is her relationship with Nelly (which you hope is still on, which no one can confirm or deny, except that you would think that there would be some indication on cam that would give more credibility.  But it is far more exciting to say they are still fucking even though they are probably not.

There are many other important parts to life than fucking and I believe that Martina is smart enough to see that Alberto provides her with most of those parts.  Both of them are not perfect and when you see either of them upset with each other (whether this forum agrees with me or not) this is life.  If they get upset with each other and don't talk about it and don't make up, then they don't deserve each other.  But, so far, they always find the reason to see the good in each other and then they fuck.  

• Upvote 1