Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

On 9/5/2022 at 11:38 PM, vanillajohn said:

Hold up. Let's not act like more than half the comments that's posted here aren't people's own fairy tales about what's happening off cam, which are things y'all don't see, that lead to ridiculous conclusions. Don't ask which, there are tons of examples. Let's also not act like whenever someone (who's proven to be legit) has the generosity to share some info via translation, then it's met with skepticism and deflected to the trash so that y'all theories can keep on living.

Theorizing even gossiping about stuff is fine so long as it doesn't devolve into an echo chamber of ridiculousness after it's proven otherwise, which unfortunately has occurred more than enough times.

After some of y'all are wondering why no one shares any info anymore. What's the point?

VJ, I hear what you are saying but it's not that easy to characterize all of this.   While I think there may be a few here who might fabricate things out of thin air, I believe by and large people see and hear things and derive conclusions using their own intelligence and experience to explain what is happening.

Trust me, it kills me to say this, as I am not one who says "everyone deserves a voice".  Because honestly, there are a lot of stupid people in the world and NO they don't necessarily deserve a voice.  But I don't see this with most of the people here.  Everyone sees this couple and forms judgements based on their own thoughts on how they think a couple should behave together.  It's the richness and diversity of thought on this which makes the conversation interesting.  Why there is not more tolerance of these views is fascinating to me.  It's surprising to me that I am not a very tolerant person and yet I am advocating for more tolerance here.

Take GF2, who I know many of you think is totally crazy.  But really, she may be the one person who can best relate to a free spirit individual like Martina.  Maybe she tries to provoke us but if you sift through all her crazyness, she makes a lot of good points.  Everyone wants to dismiss her but yet no on has been able to put up ANY evidence as to what Martina does all night except the basic "she just likes to have fun and Alberto is ok with that".     I'm sorry, while that may be the most likely explanation, I am not buying it just yet and I encourage everyone to just listen and withhold judgement until we know more. GF2 provides an alternative explanation. This is an amazingly interesting couple.  But the fact remains, for perhaps over 99% of the couples on this planet, if one party is spending all night away from home ... virtually every week ... that is a sign of cheating and an unhealthy relationship ... OR a sign of a less-than committed relationship.

Anyway, what I see is people with their own experiences and judgement making speculations about this couple based on their own paradigms and mental models.  Berty described recently a series of events that did not put Martina in a good light.  I've taken a look at some of this footage as a result of a good friend who shares, and I will admit it does not look as nefarious as Berty seemed to imply.  But that doesn't make him wrong.  He saw what he saw.  Unless he is purposely trying to deceive us, I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt.  Rather than trash him, I would much rather someone come back with a post along the lines of "sorry Berty, I just went back and watched what you watched and I don't see it that way".

This is how we can learn together.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

VJ, I hear what you are saying but it's not that easy to characterize all of this.   While I think there may be a few here who might fabricate things out of thin air, I believe by and large people see and hear things and derive conclusions using their own intelligence and experience to explain what is happening.

Trust me, it kills me to say this, as I am not one who says "everyone deserves a voice".  Because honestly, there are a lot of stupid people in the world and NO they don't necessarily deserve a voice.  But I don't see this with most of the people here.  Everyone sees this couple and forms judgements based on their own thoughts on how they think a couple should behave together.  It's the richness and diversity of thought on this which makes the conversation interesting.  Why there is not more tolerance of these views is fascinating to me.  It's surprising to me that I am not a very tolerant person and yet I am advocating for more tolerance here.

Listen, I'm all for diversity in opinions.

The issue lies within the realm of extrapolating beyond what's actually happening for no reason except to instigate. Of course when no one knows about their everyday life events, of course I find it perfectly fine to get diverse interpretations about them. My comments have nothing to do what that. They never were about that.

The annoying part, and that's not me but a lot of forum users who obviously have stopped posting exactly because of what I'm trying to explain, is the personal projections onto the participants' endeavours, the actual antagonizing of those who provide any useful info, and then the crazy stories taken as facts even though it's proven otherwise (i.e. "Martina has told everything that happened that last night off-cam to Alberto in the living room earlier but it doesn't matter because she's lying, I know better").

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Take GF2, who I know many of you think is totally crazy.  But really, she may be the one person who can best relate to a free spirit individual like Martina.  Maybe she tries to provoke us but if you sift through all her crazyness, she makes a lot of good points.  Everyone wants to dismiss her but yet no on has been able to put up ANY evidence as to what Martina does all night except the basic "she just likes to have fun and Alberto is ok with that".     I'm sorry, while that may be the most likely explanation, I am not buying it just yet and I encourage everyone to just listen and withhold judgement until we know more. GF2 provides an alternative explanation. This is an amazingly interesting couple.  But the fact remains, for perhaps over 99% of the couples on this planet, if one party is spending all night away from home ... virtually every week ... that is a sign of cheating and an unhealthy relationship ... OR a sign of a less-than committed relationship.

The bold part is exactly what I'm saying, right there. So much evidence has been provided countless times but YOU just choose to not believe it because it's not what YOU want. People like @omedo and @emnv have been here trying to feed as much info as people wanted only to be met with skepticism or snarky remarks most of the time, even though their -in fact the real- narrative have been proven countless times as what happened in the timeline was fitting 100%. It's then so ass-backwards to see comments asking for actual info. Put yourself, if you ever can, in their place.

Now if you ask how they know about stuff beyond what's on cam, it's simple: Obviously they speak the language, and Martina talks A LOT about her life. Once you hear what she and Alberto are actually telling each other, you get to know a lot more than what can actually be seen on cam. And if you think that they're lying for the cams, then it goes back to my point about you choosing to stick to your idea, whatever it may be. Plus, by paying close attention (for example if you did, by now you should know the real name of most of the tenants you are following) there are rather easy ways to verify some things beyond RLC and the forums, just like with any other participant, but I won't say anything more because it's likely to be against the forums' rules.

Anyways, have it like you want...

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

The issue lies within the realm of extrapolating beyond what's actually happening for no reason except to instigate.

Thanks VJ.  We don’t disagree that much.  But on some things, perhaps we do.  I don’t think many people instigate.  But maybe.

48 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

The bold part is exactly what I'm saying, right there. So much evidence has been provided countless times but YOU just choose to not believe it because it's not what YOU want.

I don’t see that the translators have covered her off-cam activities in such a watertight manner as you allude.  We do hear often that she is out with her school friends … or she is visiting her family … or she went to Croatia with her gay friends.  These contributions by the translators are invaluable and I believe these explanations to be accurate, ie I don’t have any reason to doubt them.  But to imply that she is totally true to Alberto when she is out all night is a step too far for me.  I should be able to be skeptical and not have this viewed as I don’t agree or respect the translators.

Anyway thanks for calling me out; I appreciate the feedback.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/3/2022 at 7:34 PM, MountainSwede said:

Little harsh . . . it was just a comment since we haven't seen the twins in quite some time.

Hey Swede, you're absolutely correct. Since I wouldn't go on RLC myself, I shouldn't really criticize any of the women on the site. And generally I don't, it was a poor excuse for a joke on my part. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I tried hard, many times, but since your posts are without any content I have to admit that I failed. But not a problem for me since I miss nothing. Can you catch it or do I have to wtite it in easier sentences?🤔

Sure we all know that some women like to repeat themselves over and over again to make themselves important, so you're in good company. Hope your friends, if you have some, are capable of suffering. 😂

Deer Deep,

Oh ! My little boy, making comments like that about woman in 2022 is really not a winner. There's a rule of law that says: "never try to incriminate yourself". A rule that's not too hard to understand for 99.9% of the world. 

Once again, let's go back to Martina and by the way, if you don't knowMartina is a woman and she has a free spirit like me....

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Deer Deep,

Oh ! My little boy, making comments like that about woman in 2022 is really not a winner. There's a rule of law that says: "never try to incriminate yourself". A rule that's not too hard to understand for 99.9% of the world. 

Once again, let's go back to Martina and by the way, if you don't knowMartina is a woman and she has a free spirit like me....

You’re absolutely right.  I should not have incriminated myself. You are wonderful for pointing this out to me.  Of course I should have realized that Martina and you are free spirited women.  Have a happy and safe day.  Good luck. LOL

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Deer Deep,

Seems you are not as emancipated as you always say.  All you are xoing is cherry picking..😄

You seem to know a lot of laws...you should maybe apply them to yourself. By the way, especially in 2022 you can say such things. If you are a real woman nobody knows...😉 And to say it in your own word let's go back to Martina and Alberto.😋 By the way do you know the Ignore function?

• Upvote 1