Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Now that you mention it, it's true that it's very logical that RLC wants to censor something that surely brings them a lot of audience like a relationship between Martina and Nelly, they probably had too many subscriptions so they might as well shoot in the foot by asking the girls to stop their relationship in front of the cameras, now only tolerating friendships 🤣

I undertand the sarcasm as I have repeatedly said on the forum many, many times that it would be stupid of RLC to stop the Martina/ Nelly tryst. The sub numbers shot up dramatically during the affair, we all know that. And  it it would seem foolish for Martina and Nelly to hide the sexual affair if it brought them additional income. BUT, something is now going on. Recently when Martina visits B7 with or without Alberto, all of a sudden Martina and Nelly disappear for an hour or more and they're clearly still at B7....and can't be found on any cam during that time. I have always tried to stay away from speculations because I don't know what's really going on due to lack of physical evidence...live video...but I might be breaking that rule now on my part. Something just isn't adding up here with Martina and Nelly. Too many times they are together and yet they go off-cam. So, up to very recently I would have agreed with the points you're making here today. But I respectfully now have changed my mind as to what's going on between M&N. Sorry to disagree with you here.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DWI said:

It's a shame that RLC has possibly dictated to Martina and Nelly that they keep the romance off-cam. I believe that their friendshio is still more than just that alone. Some would say that RLC has nothing to do with that but all evidence seems to show that there is a deliberate attempt on someone's part to keep things private. Maybe its Martina and Nelly's decision...does'nt matter....it's the subcribers being left out on what's really going on between the two...no "reallifecam" here. I for one have finally made the decision to cancel my sub. I am really tired of this "cat and mouse"game Martina and Nelly are playing with us and it really disappoints me to say that. I think othere here are also tiring of the Martina/Nelly teasing of us. Normally when Martina visits Nelly there's several of pages of replies on the forum...yesterday there were only 2 replies. I think that Martina/Nelly fatigue has finally set in. Some would say that the "affair" part of the friendship is over...I think not. A normal friendship does not dictate censorship.

only part I think you have wrong is I don't think the other person is Nelly,too many times Martina has been out, and Nelly wasn't 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DWI said:

I undertand the sarcasm as I have repeatedly said on the forum many, many times that it would be stupid of RLC to stop the Martina/ Nelly tryst. The sub numbers shot up dramatically during the affair, we all know that. And  it it would seem foolish for Martina and Nelly to hide the sexual affair if it brought them additional income. BUT, something is now going on. Recently when Martina visits B7 with or without Alberto, all of a sudden Martina and Nelly disappear for an hour or more and they're clearly still at B7....and can't be found on any cam during that time. I have always tried to stay away from speculations because I don't know what's really going on due to lack of physical evidence...live video...but I might be breaking that rule now on my part. Something just isn't adding up here with Martina and Nelly. Too many times they are together and yet they go off-cam. So, up to very recently I would have agreed with the points you're making here today. But I respectfully now have changed my mind as to what's going on between M&N. Sorry to disagree with you here.

I think it isn’t bad for anyone here to admit that after their sexual relationship which lasted for whatever time it lasted , they are now two good friends . It happens around us , to people we know , relatives , best friends . 

I don’t know and even more I can’t really understand why should we make theories and speculate that there’s more than the on cameras things when Nelly and Martina meet , they are just two girls that managed to remain friends , for whatever reason no more sex and just hanging out together , it is funny I think that we should doubt that if both girls wanted to do something , whatever things are written here or being commented , would be stopping them doing anything . Therefore , I think it isn’t wrong to accept and perhaps praise that they manage to stay friends ( personally and as I have stated in the past , it is really weird and out of Martina’s character in my humble opinion to befriend such a toxic person - at least since she moved in Barcelona - like Nelly , for sure she can choose her friends better but she was also recently betrayed by a girl who she was considering really close , so , her choices don’t look the best ) …

The only thing that it is a mystery for me and has a very BIG ???????  is the fact of Nelly not visiting Martina in her apartment …and my totally and ignorant 😂🤣 speculation has to do that Alberto might have asked this from Martina , Alberto hasn’t been a fan of Nelly let’s say ..

• Upvote 1

The Martina and Nelly saga continues ..... despite seeing nothing.  What have we seen. Martina visits Nelly at B7, in the summer heat, takes a dip in the pool. They talk and hang together. Sometimes Alberto joins, talks with Bogdan, there is an afternoon cookout, then all eat under the shaded terrace. Martina and Nelly disappear for a hour. We must realize there is more to B4 and B7 than what is covered by the cameras. The backyard of B4 has a hidden area to the far back left. The backyard of B7 has a hidden area , right side, close to the camera. We have seen people come and go from these areas. Martina and Nelly could be just sitting, smoking, and talking out of camera view. I believe it was indicated one time that M+N took the dogs for a walk.  Just friends talking. 

I believe the Martina  and Nelly sexual activities have been over for a long time. Maybe, I am guessing, Nelly wishes their intimate relationship could continue. I believe Martina has moved on. Now they are just friends, who can confide in each other. 

Martina has been going out all summer long, all night, weekly. She looks real good when going out.  I don't think Martina would be overlooked at a club. She would probably be noticed by ..... ?   If Martina is looking to meet another female, to further her interest in a girl-girl relationship, the opportunities are there. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it isn’t bad for anyone here to admit that after their sexual relationship which lasted for whatever time it lasted , they are now two good friends . It happens around us , to people we know , relatives , best friends . 

I don’t know and even more I can’t really understand why should we make theories and speculate that there’s more than the on cameras things when Nelly and Martina meet , they are just two girls that managed to remain friends , for whatever reason no more sex and just hanging out together , it is funny I think that we should doubt that if both girls wanted to do something , whatever things are written here or being commented , would be stopping them doing anything . Therefore , I think it isn’t wrong to accept and perhaps praise that they manage to stay friends ( personally and as I have stated in the past , it is really weird and out of Martina’s character in my humble opinion to befriend such a toxic person - at least since she moved in Barcelona - like Nelly , for sure she can choose her friends better but she was also recently betrayed by a girl who she was considering really close , so , her choices don’t look the best ) …

The only thing that it is a mystery for me and has a very BIG ???????  is the fact of Nelly not visiting Martina in her apartment …and my totally and ignorant 😂🤣 speculation has to do that Alberto might have asked this from Martina , Alberto hasn’t been a fan of Nelly let’s say ..

I disagree that Nelly is a toxic person. If you would like to justify your position with events seen on camera, not hypotheticals, please do. I have seen Nelly get a ration of shit for having " plastic tits", while a few other popular RLC tenants have breast implants and nothing is said. Nelly has a problem with alcohol. She drinks too excess ( for her) and can't handle it. We all have seen it. That does not make her a bad person, only a person with a problem. I will say a few of the RLC ladies have there own problems.  Also, at night, Nelly is at home, in bed, with her husband, unlike somebody we will not mention. 😁 

Nelly not visiting Martina in her apartment. Huh, something to think about. Could be when Nelly is up and about during the daylight hours, Martina is sleeping the day away.

• Like 1

Toxic Nelly … 

- She did whatever she did with Martina and she was complaining ( mostly whole as COV in B4 ) when the girls where around Bogdan that he can’t hug them or kiss them in a friendly way  ( isn’t jealousy a toxicity when she repeatedly - a married woman that she is - was fucking another one but her husband couldn’t even look at a girl ? ) 

- She lost the friendship with Masha when she sent her to hell when by accident one day Masha pressed the wrong button in the middle of the night calling Bogdan , telling her “ go to hell and never contact him again “ when it was just a drunk Masha making a wrong phonecall but she just like that condemned a friendship of 15 plus years when she repeatedly when being drunk she has been a woman to feel pity for . 

- She was many times denied anything more than friendship from Martina’s side but she wanted more and more and more .. toxicity as she can’t accept the fact that Martina wanted just to be friends , therefore , a 30 years old woman who denies her marriage and a husband that does anything for her and loves her but she completely doesn’t care . 

Nelly used to be a fan favorite , since moving in Barcelona , she’s a completely different person .. She had a taste from a woman who already targeted when she was in Russia , Martina . But then , seeing her in conditions like never seen before , getting drunk , losing it , not respecting her husband , not respecting Martina and Alberto , I don’t know if we are dealing with a child here or a grown up woman . I think in the  end , the question should just be how a fan favorite woman has become a woman than almost 9 out of 10 people here at the forum want her out as she’s not even pleasure to watch her anymore ( in comparison I think to her husband that even if they are complains about him , at least he is always respected by the rest of the tenants ) . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Just reading through the conversations regarding Martina and Nelly; It appears members would like to believe there is something continuing between the two, noticeably due to the time off camera. Or just plain refuse to believe it could be.  Of course, there is no visual evidence the two are still having sex and there does not seem to be even any good speculation that is could be happening. 

I too applause Martina for befriending Nelly considering Nelly lied to her about the approval of her husband to engage in the relationship. Yes, I believe they (Martina and Nelly) have moved on, and the forum must move on and perhaps have as well. 

Nelly and Martina are both bi-sexual; could it be the relationship exists because of the commonality? Martina could be seeking advice from one bi-sexual to another about her latest bi-sexual adventure? Maybe it is Nelly talking to Martina about her latest relationship?.  If advice Martina is seeking from Nelly, I would caution her with what information she shares with Nelly as it could have a contaminating effect to whatever relationship Martina is currently pursuing.  In terms of toxic, it can only take one drunken incident. 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Toxic Nelly … 

- She did whatever she did with Martina and she was complaining ( mostly whole as COV in B4 ) when the girls where around Bogdan that he can’t hug them or kiss them in a friendly way  ( isn’t jealousy a toxicity when she repeatedly - a married woman that she is - was fucking another one but her husband couldn’t even look at a girl ? )   

Nelly has said " I have one man in my life and one woman" , to be protective of both is normal. In a house with good looking women running around half naked, the temptation is great for Bogdan. Whatever their arrangement or agreement they had worked for them. It is not unlike Martina and Alberto, similar arrangement or agreement. Only difference is a piece of legal paper.  

- She lost the friendship with Masha when she sent her to hell when by accident one day Masha pressed the wrong button in the middle of the night calling Bogdan , telling her “ go to hell and never contact him again “ when it was just a drunk Masha making a wrong phonecall but she just like that condemned a friendship of 15 plus years when she repeatedly when being drunk she has been a woman to feel pity for . 

This is the first I'm hearing of this. Was it proven or speculation? Date?, which forum? It did not stop Masha from visiting B4 while Nelly was there. There may be something to your observations. April 2021, Masha visits B4,  mixed signals. Masha is an active participant at Gina's party. Lots of time dancing with Megan, Holly, Martina, and Nelly ... a group.  Masha spends a lot of time with Megan and Holly, while Nelly is "just around". Masha and Nelly are in the tub laughing and having a good time. They may have had a falling out and resolved the issue.

- She was many times denied anything more than friendship from Martina’s side but she wanted more and more and more .. toxicity as she can’t accept the fact that Martina wanted just to be friends , therefore , a 30 years old woman who denies her marriage and a husband that does anything for her and loves her but she completely doesn’t care . 

The ending of their "special friendship" was hard on both. Nelly was in a happy place with Martina. It is understandable Nelly would like to continue their relationship as it was. Many breakups are like that.  Husband / wife .... boyfriend / girlfriend want to get back together. Nelly never "denied" Bogdan. Their marriage was never in jeopardy. Hell, as it was, Nelly and Bogdan were the only couple at B4 having sex 3 or 4 times a week. Again, whatever arrangement or agreement the couple had at the time worked for them.   

Nelly used to be a fan favorite , since moving in Barcelona , she’s a completely different person .. She had a taste from a woman who already targeted when she was in Russia , Martina . But then , seeing her in conditions like never seen before , getting drunk , losing it , not respecting her husband , not respecting Martina and Alberto , I don’t know if we are dealing with a child here or a grown up woman . I think in the  end , the question should just be how a fan favorite woman has become a woman than almost 9 out of 10 people here at the forum want her out as she’s not even pleasure to watch her anymore ( in comparison I think to her husband that even if they are complains about him , at least he is always respected by the rest of the tenants ) .  

different woman, losing it, not respecting, just your opinion .... not fact.  What has Nelly done to be so villianzed?

Lets compare past actions of other RLC participants. You want to talk about drunk .... look no further than Gina and Stella. Gina and Bruno, what a train wreck.  Holly and Megan go way back as friends, yet Holly dropped Megan like a hot potato during Masha's visit. Many a chilly times in the B4 kitchen. Loraine is the constant whisperer, that pretty lady never failed to pass up an ear.  Lets not forget what Loraine and Holly, the sweethearts,  did to Radislava, treating her like shit and leading to her early departure. Claire and Carlos, the predator couple, always looking to share their bed. Loraine never let Anthony play around with the other girls ...alone. Another predator .... Kylie. Always looking to add another girl to her bed. Of course, hands off Rus. When the "professional"  photographer visited B2, the girls Anna, Lola, and Mila could not jump into bed with him fast enough. Masha,  OMG,  I have witnessed many questionable actions of that woman. 

Whatever can be said, Nelly has delivered to the RLC members, nudity and sex in the open, and a bombshell of an affair. I could point out many RLC girls who hide, use blankets, fuckup the cameras with bright lights, and sit around with a phone in front of their face.

To single out Nelly is just unfair.     

• Upvote 1

What remains interesting to me is “Alberto”. How long can his mental stability remain calm, unaffected, and uncontested to the habits of living with Martina, a "bi-sexual".  She who is still learning the values of morality and personal honesty. 

Sure she and Alberto have known each other for a while, and some believe they may be in love (I too wish that) but don’t believe for a moment they know how to love nor what love feels like. Martina may care for Alberto, but due to her bisexuality needs, it sounds increasingly as if she uses Alberto only as her safe zone. Martina has so many other questionable personalities, most notability “Trust” and selfishness!  

Although not as frequent, I do not hear Martina is doing her out all night things. Nor do I hear that Martina and Alberto have planned or had that romantic dinner with just the two of them. I see there other travels as friends. If Alberto was in love or is in love wouldn’t something like this occur at least once? 

Perhaps we dismiss the outing together with all the sexual apparatuses, as it may be more of a bisexual arrangement for Martina and Alberto only there as a safeguard. 

As Jen has always argued, the relationship between Alberto and Martina is one of good friends, love of good friends, “Friends with Benefits”. No matter how much love there appears to be between them, I see no future for them as romantic lovers, parents, etc. Martina would I believe (hope to be wrong) be much better off living with another bi-sexual if she envisions a normal life (for whatever is normal life today). And as someone mentioned, if they do separate, they may remain good friends and Alberto would get the dog. 

As for Alberto, he too can pursue and engaged in the activity for another partner, I often wonder why he doesn’t? There are just as many Martina’s out there as there are Alberto’s. I would also say unless this is a business relationship (Martina and Alberto) and even if they continue to communicate behind closed doors, this bi-sexual thing must affect him in some manner. 

It sounds as if Alberto is doing well with his new, not so new job and I am very happy for him. However, in my humble opinion, Alberto and Martina will move on separately at some point; mostly because with each day Alberto could be thinking more of the future, which could be a part of the discussed between he and Martina behind closed doors (out on the patio or in the bathroom). 

My only other thought is if the other relationship Martina is having, is it with a male or female. If a male, then perhaps pregnancy would play a big part in an early separation. If Martina is sexually friendly with other males, as some might suspect, there is no book you can read that will stop all sperm travel. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, mitajoca said:

Martina and alberto dont tok, dont make love, dont sleep togather, dont touch each other any moore.What is happening_

They are acting like married people!    😉 😄 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 4