Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know and even more I can’t really understand why should we make theories and speculate that there’s more than the on cameras things when Nelly and Martina meet , they are just two girls that managed to remain friends , for whatever reason no more sex and just hanging out together , it is funny I think that we should doubt that if both girls wanted to do something , whatever things are written here or being commented , would be stopping them doing anything . Therefore , I think it isn’t wrong to accept and perhaps praise that they manage to stay friends ( personally and as I have stated in the past , it is really weird and out of Martina’s character in my humble opinion to befriend such a toxic person - at least since she moved in Barcelona - like Nelly , for sure she can choose her friends better but she was also recently betrayed by a girl who she was considering really close , so , her choices don’t look the best ) …

I think your theory that they are now just good friends makes some sense; however, I would support it even more if they displayed their friendship on cam.  Remember not too long ago, Nelly visited Martina and they cuddled and watched TV in the guest room.  Then there were times when they got together to paint and also for Nelly to give Martina a facial.

But now when they are together "being good friends", it always seems to be off-cam.  Either going on vacation together, or taking a walk in the woods, or just going to the "garage" or the secret places that are off-cam ... "so they can talk".  Admittedly, they are seen together on-cam with others around; however, rarely do we see them two together talking, watching TV, or just being good friends.

If these two are tired of all the speculations that the affair is continuing ... the best thing they could do is be close friends on cam ... to show their viewers indeed the lust is over and they just now value their friendship.

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Martina and Nelly disappear for a hour. We must realize there is more to B4 and B7 than what is covered by the cameras. The backyard of B4 has a hidden area to the far back left. The backyard of B7 has a hidden area , right side, close to the camera. We have seen people come and go from these areas. Martina and Nelly could be just sitting, smoking, and talking out of camera view. I believe it was indicated one time that M+N took the dogs for a walk.  Just friends talking. 

I believe the Martina  and Nelly sexual activities have been over for a long time.

If you don't think they are being sexually intimate when they wander away from the cams ... then what explains this when before when they were being intimate, we would quite often seem them together on-cam being friends (not sexually).  Another explanation that I keep thinking is plausible is that they like to fuck with us.  I probably would do the same if I was these two.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

If you don't think they are being sexually intimate when they wander away from the cams ... then what explains this when before when they were being intimate, we would quite often seem them together on-cam being friends (not sexually).  Another explanation that I keep thinking is plausible is that they like to fuck with us.  I probably would do the same if I was these two.

You are correct, when Martina and Nelly were an item, they could be seen being friends on cam. Also, Martina and Nelly met off cam, went to the beach and rollerblading. This summer, we have seen Martina and Nelly together as friends. If the two are off cam for an hour, I don't jump to the conclusion they are in the garage using strapons on one another. Just maybe, they are off cam, in a side yard, sitting on a stone ledge, watching the dogs play, and talking.     

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

If the two are off cam for an hour, I don't jump to the conclusion they are in the garage using strapons on one another. Just maybe, they are off cam, in a side yard, sitting on a stone ledge, watching the dogs play, and talking. 

Of course my good friend.  Fact is we don’t know.  

I do think these girls are not into strap ons tho.  I could be wrong.

Martina went out, did not appear anywhere but she is surely with someone she loves very much. 
This reminds me of some lyrics of the song Blue Hawai change to Blue Barcelona.
Martina looks into the eyes of this person and says:

Night and you
And blue Barcelona
The night is heavenly
And you are heaven to me

Lovely you
And blue Barcelona
With all this loveliness
There should be love

Come with me
While the moon is on the sea
The night is young
And so are we, so are we

Dreams come true
In blue Barcelona
And mine could all come true
This magic night of nights with you

Big kiss, tender touch, sweet dream.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Martina went out, did not appear anywhere but she is surely with someone she loves very much. 
This reminds me of some lyrics of the song Blue Hawai change to Blue Barcelona.
Martina looks into the eyes of this person and says:

Night and you
And blue Barcelona
The night is heavenly
And you are heaven to me

Lovely you
And blue Barcelona
With all this loveliness
There should be love

Come with me
While the moon is on the sea
The night is young
And so are we, so are we

Dreams come true
In blue Barcelona
And mine could all come true
This magic night of nights with you

Big kiss, tender touch, sweet dream.....

How about she is out with a tour group?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1