Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #14

Pete1960

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

In all objectivity, I find Leora's life under the camera extremely boring to death since nine years 😁

It is lawful. If something bores you, don't follow them and amen. In fact i do not understand the comments of those who are bored but every day to criticize everything that Paul and Leora do. Sometimes even i don't know what they do too because i don't stand every second to see if Paul pats his nose or not. 😆

RLC has recently expanded the choice of apartments, no one is forced to follow L&P if they don't like them. For example, I don't follow L&T, which are even more boring than L&P in my opinion, but apart from knowing what Linda has, for the rest, i'm not interested in following that apartment.

• Upvote 5

35 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It is lawful. If something bores you, don't follow them and amen. In fact i do not understand the comments of those who are bored but every day to criticize everything that Paul and Leora do. Sometimes even i don't know what they do too because i don't stand every second to see if Paul pats his nose or not. 😆

RLC has recently expanded the choice of apartments, no one is forced to follow L&P if they don't like them. For example, I don't follow L&T, which are even more boring than L&P in my opinion, but apart from knowing what Linda has, for the rest, i'm not interested in following that apartment.

Without wanting to contradict you, Linda receives friends at her house from time to time.
This alone makes me say that they are much more interesting than Leora and Paul 😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1