Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #14

Pete1960

il y a une heure, StnCld316 a dit :

Habituellement, la seule réparation sur ceux-ci est un écran fissuré qui est facile à remplacer. En ce qui concerne les téléphones, les gésiers intérieurs sont généralement des pièces non réparables. 

Bonsoir

Je peux vous dire avec certitude qui au mieux il ne change que les écrans cassés parce qu’il na pas le matériels nécessaire pour réparer autre chose et encore moins avec un ordinateur

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Did the Landlady show up?

I can not say for sure that it was the landlady. But the apartment was under maintenance from 15:48 to 16:14. I will not go into detail about her looks !    😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Anyone know why the suspected apartment inspection/maintenance didn't happen?

You just might be able to answer your own question by reading the posts on this page. Or you can try replay from 15:48 until 16:14. She was a very neatly dressed lady in her mid forties. Stacked like Dolly Parton. It is a shame that you missed her !!! 🤣🤣

• Haha 9
  • Sad 2

54 minutes ago, scutus said:

You just might be able to answer your own question by reading the posts on this page. Or you can try replay from 15:48 until 16:14. She was a very neatly dressed lady in her mid forties. Stacked like Dolly Parton. It is a shame that you missed her !!! 🤣🤣

You were the first to answer it, so thanks.  What did she do?  Walk around and look. I assume it was friendly.

• Haha 3

Good Morning  

great wednesday to all

14/09/2022  14/ September/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Art 80S GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2